Buying Comics And Stuff
Selling Your Comics
Opening A Store
Community
Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
New comics from this weeks and previous weeks just listed! 18,000 in inventory! Options
koolstuffguyscomics
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:56:27 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Our physical store has grown enough to where we have a minion working all the time and I have free time to list on CCL to my hearts content! We have tons of issues just begging to be listed from every publisher in the business! Keep an eye out because our CCL shop is about to EXPLODE!

koolstuffguyscomics
Posted: Saturday, February 22, 2014 12:03:53 AM

Shop at My Store

We are just finalizing the audit on our inventory and getting ready to list thousands of issues at 35% off cover price! Don't miss out! FREE Shipping available!

koolstuffguyscomics
Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 1:32:41 PM

Shop at My Store

We are just finalizing the audit on our inventory and getting ready to list thousands of issues at 35% off cover price! Don't miss out! FREE Shipping available!

koolstuffguyscomics
Posted: Friday, February 28, 2014 9:19:53 PM

Shop at My Store

The audit of our inventory is done and we are listing like crazy ! Another several hundred will be posted in the next few hours!

koolstuffguyscomics
Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 2:55:26 PM

Shop at My Store

Another 700 issues just added! All at 35% off the cover price! Free shipping at $35!

koolstuffguyscomics
Posted: Thursday, March 06, 2014 5:15:47 PM

Shop at My Store

14,000 issues now listed! Tons of choices and all at least 35% off the cover price!

koolstuffguyscomics
Posted: Saturday, March 08, 2014 8:15:00 PM

Shop at My Store

Hundreds of new issues added daily! We are finally at a point where we can spend some time listing and boy are we! Yesterday was Dark Horse, Image and IDW day! Over 400 issues from just those three publishers were added! Tonight more Marvel and DC. Our short term goal is to be the biggest CCL shop in TX!

Free Shipping on all US orders over $35! Priority shipping available. All issues ship bagged and boarded (not including $1 issues). We use specially designed T-Folder comic book shipping boxes to make sure everything arrives safe and sound!

Don't forget to check out our weekly podcasts Including the hugely popular "Next Week In Comics" to hear a quick rundown of all the issues releasing each Wednesday! You can find all of our podcasts at www.legacycomics.podbean.com as well as on iTunes and Stitcher!

koolstuffguyscomics
Posted: Monday, March 10, 2014 10:03:46 PM

Shop at My Store

We are now the largest CCL shop in the state of TX! Clocking in at just over 15,000 amazing issues! Check out our store for new releases,back issues,variants and some awesome deals! Almost everything listed at least 35% off the cover price!
We offer standard and expedited shipping with FREE standard shipping on all US orders over $35! Everything ships bagged and boarded with the exception of $1.00 comics.

We grade as strictly as possible. Many times when your comics arrive they will far exceed what you expected. Our shipments are sent in specially designed comic book T-boxes that are specifically designed to ship comics. All corners are protected and we guarantee your issues will arrive in the promised condition.

Everything we list is overstock from our brick and mortar shop Legacy Comics in Laredo, TX. While we don't list new comics the day they release out of fairness to our local subscribers, new releases are listed quite quickly. We also list from our HUGE back issue collection. If there is something you are looking for and can't find just ask and we more then likely have it.

With really large inventories ocassionally mistakes are made. In an effort to reduce these errors we have just finished auditing our entire CCL inventory for accuracy. If you order in our shop rest assured it will be arriving at your door before you know it.

Follow the links below to check out our physical shop and also our podcasts. We produce two weekly shows, "The Legacy Comics Podcast" and "Next Week In Comics". We are three time nominees for the Will Eisner Spirit of Comics Retailer Award and hope to win it this year!

Thanks for stopping by and thank you for your business!

Chris Niles
Legacy Comics

koolstuffguyscomics
Posted: Friday, March 14, 2014 8:03:23 AM

Shop at My Store

We are now the largest CCL shop in the state of TX! Clocking in at just over 15,000 amazing issues! Check out our store for new releases,back issues,variants and some awesome deals! Almost everything listed at least 35% off the cover price!
We offer standard and expedited shipping with FREE standard shipping on all US orders over $35! Everything ships bagged and boarded with the exception of $1.00 comics.

We grade as strictly as possible. Many times when your comics arrive they will far exceed what you expected. Our shipments are sent in specially designed comic book T-boxes that are specifically designed to ship comics. All corners are protected and we guarantee your issues will arrive in the promised condition.

Everything we list is overstock from our brick and mortar shop Legacy Comics in Laredo, TX. While we don't list new comics the day they release out of fairness to our local subscribers, new releases are listed quite quickly. We also list from our HUGE back issue collection. If there is something you are looking for and can't find just ask and we more then likely have it.

With really large inventories ocassionally mistakes are made. In an effort to reduce these errors we have just finished auditing our entire CCL inventory for accuracy. If you order in our shop rest assured it will be arriving at your door before you know it.

Follow the links below to check out our physical shop and also our podcasts. We produce two weekly shows, "The Legacy Comics Podcast" and "Next Week In Comics". We are three time nominees for the Will Eisner Spirit of Comics Retailer Award and hope to win it this year!

Chris Niles
Legacy Comics

koolstuffguyscomics
Posted: Monday, March 17, 2014 1:42:42 PM

Shop at My Store

Chris Niles
Legacy Comics

koolstuffguyscomics
Posted: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 11:23:29 AM

Shop at My Store

Chris Niles
Legacy Comics

koolstuffguyscomics
Posted: Friday, March 21, 2014 10:27:42 PM

Shop at My Store

Chris Niles
Legacy Comics

koolstuffguyscomics
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 3:17:33 PM

Shop at My Store

Clocking in at just over 15,000 amazing issues! Check out our store for new releases,back issues,variants and some awesome deals! Almost everything listed at least 35% off the cover price!

Chris Niles
Legacy Comics

koolstuffguyscomics
Posted: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 12:02:26 PM

Shop at My Store

Our physical store has grown enough to where we have a minion working all the time and I have free time to list on CCL to my hearts content! We have tons of issues just begging to be listed from every publisher in the business! Keep an eye out because our CCL shop is about to EXPLODE!

koolstuffguyscomics
Posted: Friday, April 04, 2014 9:16:37 PM

Shop at My Store

koolstuffguyscomics
Posted: Wednesday, April 09, 2014 2:44:18 PM

Shop at My Store

koolstuffguyscomics
Posted: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:03:26 AM

Shop at My Store

koolstuffguyscomics
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 11:25:57 PM

Shop at My Store

koolstuffguyscomics
Posted: Tuesday, May 06, 2014 1:03:59 AM

Shop at My Store

koolstuffguyscomics
Posted: Sunday, May 11, 2014 5:17:39 PM

Shop at My Store