Buying Comics And Stuff
Selling Your Comics
Opening A Store
Community
Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Poll Question: Who Wins in a Death Match at ComicCon (Poll is closed)
Choice Votes Statistics
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) 3 42%
Mystique 4 57%

ROUND SIX---- Super-Hero Showdown---- DEATH MATCH Options
comic clint
Posted: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 1:13:01 AM

Groups: Member, Moderator, Subscriber, Super Hero Showdown Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Here we go another round of mayhem and BLOOD

who wins in a DEATH MATCH

ANYONE CAN VOTE...Its appreciated if you give your reasoning so that we all can follow your line of thinking

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO GET DETAILED INFO ON FIGHTERS AND LOCATION

The Champion
GREEN LANTERN (Hal Jordan)

The Challenger
Mystique

THE PRECIOUS PRESENT IS A GREAT BOOK THAT YOU SHOULD READ SOMEDAY SOON
-clint
crackerjack1
Posted: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 6:52:33 AM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

Mystique bides her time and pretends to be Carol and takes him down once he takes his ring off to test a new aircraft.

Current Pull List

Ongoing Series

All-New Ultimates, All-New X-Men, Amazing Spider-Man, Amazing X-Men, Angel & Faith, Avengers, Avengers World, Batman, Batman Eternal, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Daredevil, Earth 2, East of West, Fantastic Four, Flash, Ghostbusters, Guardians of the Galaxy, Harley Quinn, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Injustice, Iron Fist, Justice League, Lazarus, Mega Man, Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man, Moon Knight, New Avengers, New Warriors, Nova, Scooby-Doo, Scooby-Doo Team-Up, Sinestro, Star Wars, Superior Foes of Spider-Man, Teen Titans Go!, TMNT, TMNT Color Classics, TMNT New Animated Adventures, Tomb Raider, Ultimate Spider-Man, Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, WWE Superstars, X-Men

Mini Series

Danger Girl: Mayday, Deadpool vs Carnage, Dexter's Laboratory, Figment, Original Sin, Original Sins, Serenity: Leaves on the Wind, Superman Unchained, Tiny Titans: Return to the Treehouse

All Spider-Man and TMNT Appearances and Variants
BurningDoom
Posted: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 5:38:59 PM

Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, TV Host

crackerjack1 wrote:
Mystique bides her time and pretends to be Carol and takes him down once he takes his ring off to test a new aircraft.

Hal has already had to defeat Carol a number of times in her Star Sapphire AND her Predator personas. It won't be that simple. Besides that, the rules in these tournaments have ALWAYS been that both combatants go into it knowing that they're going into battle against an opponent. So it's not like he's just gonna be like, "Time to test a plane." in the middle of a battle.

Clint, you really have to give Hal a better opponent. All these non-super powered opponents just doesn't really challenge someone with the most powerful weapon in the universe limited only by his imagination.

Mystique's shape-shifting powers really aren't gonna help her much here. Hal's ring can just scan to find her, he doesn't need to rely only on his own eyes. The ring can scan down to the molecular level.

Once he does find Mystique, it's over. The best she's got is some hand-to-hand training and she's good with guns. Neither of which is going to be a problem for a Green Lantern whatsoever.

Another easy win for Hal. (I'm starting to think Clint wants Hal to win this.)

***CHECK OUT MY COMIC TRADING LIST, CLICK HERE***

***TRADE VIDEO GAMES WITH ME, CLICK HERE***

***TRADE COMIC CARDS WITH ME, CLICK HERE***

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
comic clint
Posted: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 6:45:52 PM

Shop at My Store

BurningDoom wrote:
crackerjack1 wrote:

Hal has already had to defeat Carol a number of times in her Star Sapphire AND her Predator personas. It won't be that simple. Besides that, the rules in these tournaments have ALWAYS been that both combatants go into it knowing that they're going into battle against an opponent. So it's not like he's just gonna be like, "Time to test a plane." in the middle of a battle.

Clint, you really have to give Hal a better opponent. All these non-super powered opponents just doesn't really challenge someone with the most powerful weapon in the universe limited only by his imagination.

Mystique's shape-shifting powers really aren't gonna help her much here. Hal's ring can just scan to find her, he doesn't need to rely only on his own eyes. The ring can scan down to the molecular level.

Once he does find Mystique, it's over. The best she's got is some hand-to-hand training and she's good with guns. Neither of which is going to be a problem for a Green Lantern whatsoever.

Another easy win for Hal. (I'm starting to think Clint wants Hal to win this.)
Applause well said---- just putting up some interesting battles that can be argued from both sides --- didnt think that ring info would find its way to print so soon in the battle Waiting

-clint
comic clint
Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2014 2:42:46 AM

Shop at My Store

WOW---- MYSTIQUE Moves on--- Gotta say Im a bit shocked on the outcome of this one

-clint
MoonKnight1
Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2014 8:24:38 AM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Hypnotized Hypnotized Hypnotized Hypnotized Hypnotized Hypnotized

Closing in on 600 Hero Ratings! Now with more than 16,000 comics listed and thousands more to come! To all of my Fantastic Customers I say, Thank You! Keep watching.

Now with 1,500+ positive feedback on the four letter site!
Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations

BurningDoom
Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2014 12:59:11 PM

Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, TV Host

I'm amazed too. I've got to ask what some of these voters reasoning was for voting for Mystique? I just don't see any way for her to beat him.

***CHECK OUT MY COMIC TRADING LIST, CLICK HERE***

***TRADE VIDEO GAMES WITH ME, CLICK HERE***

***TRADE COMIC CARDS WITH ME, CLICK HERE***

comicuniversity
Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2014 1:26:38 PM
Groups: Member, Moderator

BurningDoom wrote:
I'm amazed too. I've got to ask what some of these voters reasoning was for voting for Mystique? I just don't see any way for her to beat him.

I could imagine some kind of hostage taking scenario having some success.

I mean...I voted GL....but it isn't out of the realm of possibility.
Mystique is fast and highly skilled. I could see her taking hostages, morphing around and catching GL in a lucky moment.
icarus201
Posted: Friday, March 28, 2014 3:37:21 PM

Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, UK Host

Well, I'll be....

Marvel Universe® ~ No-one Ever Really Dies.

MoonKnight1
Posted: Friday, March 28, 2014 4:11:46 PM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

icarus201 wrote:
Well, I'll be....

Maybe Mystique disguised herself as Thor and frightened GL into submission...Devil

Closing in on 600 Hero Ratings! Now with more than 16,000 comics listed and thousands more to come! To all of my Fantastic Customers I say, Thank You! Keep watching.

Now with 1,500+ positive feedback on the four letter site!
Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations