Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
My Background Artist Experience working on Turn by AMC Options
MoonKnight1
Posted: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 12:30:56 PM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

I appear in two scenes in Ep. 3. When Caleb Brewster is escaping in the rowboat I walk in front of Abe Woodhull (Jamie Bell) while toting a keg of rum. A few minutes later I walk past again without the rum. I am the Town Drunk after all!

That was a fascinating scene to be a part of. There is no water there, other than the ubiquitous ankle deep mud puddles so the piers actually jut out into a field. They have green screens set up and there was no boat escaping - everything was added in by computer.

Yet another scene I was supposed to be in seemingly ended up on the cutting room floor. It appears that I carried around a raw chicken for five hours for absolutely no reason at all. At Wits' End

Things are building up nicely, I can say that there are some riveting plot twists and turns coming up! I can't wait to find out certain things myself. I was only in scenes taking place in Setauket so I have limited knowledge of things happening elsewhere. I do know who lives and who dies but I'm not telling!

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Monday, October 06, 2014 5:38:01 PM

Shop at My Store

I'm Back!!!

Dancing Applause Big Hug Drooling Wave Blush Dancing

For some reason, I have been invited back for Turn - Season 2. So it appears that I wasn't barred from set because of "The Incident".

Just got back from Costumes. For now I am a Checkpoint Civilian. My goal this season is to not get killed off.

Did anyone watch the first season? If so, did you like it? If you didn't it's no big deal to me, I'm not the writer, or producer, or principal actor or anything so I won't be offended if someone doesn't care for it.

If you liked it on the other hand, then I will take all the credit! Laughing

I am excited to be getting back out there. More tidbits await!

Keep watching. Cool

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Monday, November 17, 2014 8:35:20 PM

Shop at My Store

They haven't been calling me as much this year as last but I still have been involved several times. The last time I got lucky and got paid Screen Actors Guild wages even though I am non-union. It seems there is a rule where they are required to have a certain amount of SAG members per day. They were short of the quota this time and since I was first in line it was all me.

Turns out SAG pay is three times what I have been getting. Dancing

Tomorrow is going to be a first for me. They called me today and asked if I could come in on short notice for a special assignment. Apparently I am going to be a stand-in for George Washington. Now, this is both good and not so good.

The good is that the pay will be phenomenal for the time I will be there. The not so good is that there's no chance of any screen time.

My understanding is that there is going to be a scene where the General is being dressed by his personal valet who should be proficient in doing so. I'm going to be the live mannequin for the guy playing the valet to practice on for a few hours beforehand so when he's actually doing it on camera it looks like second nature.

So, yeah, a guy will be dressing and undressing me and I'm getting paid for it. Laughing

More cool stories coming soon. I have a picture of me in costume but I won't be able to post it until production is finished. Don't want to get caught violating the disclosure I had to sign and end up getting kicked off the show. Angel Kiss

Hall Liquidations