Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » TreehouseComicShop.com....now open
CrossbowComics
Friday, August 01, 2014 4:28:53 PM
Groups: Member
This site is currently under construction & will run side-by-side with CCL. My anticipation is that CCL will not upgrade, and if I want the Treehouse to keep growing & improving then I need to start making alternate plans. If in 6 months a shiny CCL 4.0 rolls out & works great then cool, I'll only have spent 72 bucks on a web address & a year of hosting.

In the meantime, feel free to bookmark my new shop, I can't post links here but it's simple enough to find. If you click on any of the featured books you can see the nice big scans I can now provide. Let me know what you think & more details soon -

Doug at Treehouse

On Facebook - Treehouse Comic Shop
On the web -- TreehouseComicShop.com
MoonKnight1
Friday, August 01, 2014 4:54:14 PM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
I will be expecting my Giorgio Armani Shaving Cream to be shipped PDQ. Angry
Quality. Consistency. Variety. Reliable. Fair. Friendly

Hall Liquidations

CrossbowComics
Sunday, August 03, 2014 1:15:57 PM
Groups: Member
MoonKnight1 wrote:
I will be expecting my Giorgio Armani Shaving Cream to be shipped PDQ. Angry

Only $99 too, I think the software was trying to show me all the MILLIONS I could make selling $99 shaving cream and $130 lipstick. Nice job if you can find it right?

So I got the site all nice & organized, listed some comics, but when I finally got to where I could try a test order, SNAFU. Basically, the checkout process was a pain & my ability to set shipping options was very limited. I spent a full day on it & there was no easy fix. I may come back to AbanteCart but for now I'm going to try a different checkout system.

CCL wins for now but I'll keep plugging. My goal is to have a nice store set up by the time Avengers 2 rolls around. If 6 months from now CCL still doesn't have an update then I need to have a plan B in place, as it would take months to transfer all the books. If you are a Treehouse customer then feel free to keep my site bookmarked. Back soon -

Doug at Treehouse

On Facebook - Treehouse Comic Shop
On the web -- TreehouseComicShop.com