Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » C'mon down to ComicVortex!
2 pages: [1] 2
4saken1
Friday, July 31, 2015 7:49:43 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Hey everyone, hope your weekend is off to a nice start!

I don't post here as often as I used to, so I just wanted to give a quick reminder about the rebate we give to customers who purchase comics from the 'Bargain Bin' at ComicVortex. Here's how it works: For every comic you purchase from our 'Bargain Bin' (those priced $1 or less), another comic purchased over $1 will recieve $30% off (refunded via PayPal). eg. If you were to buy one comic for $1 or less and another for $20, you would get 30% off the $20 comic ($6). If you purchase 10 'Bargain Bin' books, then 10 other books purchased that are each over $1 will recieve this refund, etc. I know it sounds crazy, but we sell a bunch of books this way! Be Sure to check out the 'About Us' tab in our store or PM me any questions if you're not sure about how this works.

Anyhow......ComicVortex has over 1,100 consecutive 'Hero' ratings, so shop with confidence.

Have a nice weekend!

Jeff

p.s. I'm always adding new stuff, so check in regularly to see our 'Newly Listed' items.
ComicVortex

Current specials:

Get some comics for 30% off
For every comic you purchase from our 'Bargain Bin' (those priced $1 or less), another comic purchased over $1 will be $30% off (refunded via PayPal). eg. If you purchase 10 'Bargain Bin' books, then 10 books purchased that are each over $1 will recieve this refund, etc.

Free Shipping

Every domestic order of 25 or more comics gets FREE SHIPPING (Media Mail). Though I can't provide Free Shipping on foreign orders, we do offer a $5 refund on postage for purchases of 25 or more comics to foreign countries or a $10 refund if you buy 50 comics (again, foreign orders only).

4saken1
Monday, October 12, 2015 11:38:51 PM
Shop at My Store
Just popping in to let everyone know that I've just finished with the batch of 500 or so comics that I've been adding over the past month and a half. As stated before, we're always addong more back-issues to our inventory, and should have more in a couple of weeks from what I pick up at a local convention.

Anyhow, enjoy the rest of your week!

Jeff
ComicVortex

Current specials:

For every comic you purchase from our 'Bargain Bin' (those priced $1 or less), another comic purchased over $1 will be $30% off (refunded via PayPal). eg. If you purchase 10 'Bargain Bin' books, then 10 books purchased that are each over $1 will recieve this refund, etc.

Free Shipping

Every domestic order of 25 or more comics gets FREE SHIPPING (Media Mail). Though I can't provide Free Shipping on foreign orders, we do offer a $5 refund on postage for purchases of 25 or more comics to foreign countries or a $10 refund if you buy 50 comics (again, foreign orders only).

4saken1
Thursday, October 22, 2015 5:50:24 PM
Shop at My Store
If you haven't already done so, give our rebate program a try: For every comic you purchase from our 'Bargain Bin' (those priced $1 or less), another comic purchased over $1 will be $30% off (refunded via PayPal). eg. If you purchase 10 'Bargain Bin' books, then 10 books purchased that are each over $1 will recieve this refund, etc. Be Sure to check out the 'About Us' tab in our store or PM me any questions if you're still not sure about how this works.
ComicVortex

Current specials:

Free Shipping

4saken1
Wednesday, October 28, 2015 1:28:56 PM
Shop at My Store
In adition to having some of the best prices on a wide selection of mainstream and independent titles, ComicVortex also has a huge selection of complete sets, so there's no need to hunt down individual issues all over the place! Here's a list of sets we currently have available:

Abe Sapien: The Abyssal Plain
Adventure Comics (2009)
Alien Legion: On the Edge
All New Exiles
Anna Mercury
Arcanum
Archer & Armstrong
Astro City (1995)
Astro City (1996)
Avengers: Forever
Avengers & X-Men: Axis
AvX: Consequences
Back to Brooklyn
Badger Goes Berserk
Baltimore: The Witch of Harju
Baltimore: The Wolf and the Apostle
Batman: City of Light
Batman: The Cult
Batman/Grendel (1993)
Batman/Hellboy/Starman
Batman: Manbat
Batman: Orpheus Rising
Batman: Sword of Azrael
Batman/Tarzan: Claws of the Catwoman
Batman: Two-Face Strikes Twice
Batman: The Ultimate Evil
Batman/Wildcat
Blackgas 2
Bloody Mary
Bloody Mary: Lady Liberty
Bomb Queen III: The Good, The Bad & The Lovely
Breed II
Brigade (1992)
Brightest Day
Caligula: Heart of Rome
Captain America: Reborn
Carnage U.S.A.
Catwoman (1989)
Cinderella: Fables are Forever
Cinderella: From Fabletown With Love
Clash (1991)
Codename: Firearm
Cold War
Conan the Barbarian Movie Special
Convergence: Harley Quinn
Dancer
Danger Unlimited
Daredevil Noir
Dark X-Men: The Beginning
DC Universe: Decisions
Dead Body Road
Death of Wolverine: The Logan Legacy
Debris
Delinquents
Elven
Empire
End Times of Bram and Ben
Eternal Warrior (2013)
Eternal Warrior: Days of Steel
Extinction Parade: War
Fantastic Force (2009)
Ferals
Final Crisis: Revelations
Firearm
Flex Mentallo
Freex
From The Ashes
G.I. Joe: Rise Of Cobra Movie Adaptation
Generation M
Green Lantern Corps: Recharge
Grendel: Behold the Devil
Grendel: Black, White, & Red
Grendel Tales: Four Devils, One Hell
Grendel vs. The Shadow
Happy
Harvest
Hawkmoon: The Mad God's Amulet
Hawkmoon: The Runestaff
Hawkmoon: The Sword of the Dawn
Hawkworld (1989)
Hellboy: Almost Colossus
Hellboy: Conqueror Worm
Hellboy: Makoma
Hellboy: The Island
Helheim
House of M: Fantastic Four
Ignition City
Immortal Weapons
Inhumanity
Invincibe Presents: Atom Eve
Invincibe Presents: Atom Eve & Rex Splode
Iron Man: House of M
Jinx (1997)
JSA Strange Adventures
Kabuki: Skin Deep
Kick Ass (#1 is Director's Cut)
League of Justice
Lobster Johnson: A Scent of Lotus
Luke Cage Noir
Magneto: Dark Seduction
Man-Bat (1996)
Mantra (1995)
Mara
Marvel 1602
Marvel 1602: Fantastick 4
Marvel 1602: New World Order
Masquerade
Medieval Spawn/Witchblade
Melting Pot
Memoir
Mighty
Mutopia X
New Avengers (2010)
New Avengers: The Reunion
Next Men (Vol 2)
Nexus Legends
Nexus: Alien Justice
Nexus: Executioner's Song
Nightman (1995)
Nightman/Gambit
Olympus
OMAC Project
Omaha the Cat Dancer (1984)
Omaha the Cat Dancer (1994)
Original Sin
Original Sin
Original Sin
Pigs
Planetoid
Project Superpowers: Chapter Two
Project Superpowers: Meet the Bad Guys
Q2: The Return of Quantum and Woody
Red Mass for Mars
Resurrection (2007)
Rex Mundi
Rex Mundi
Rising Stars
Rising Stars: Bright
Rising Stars: Untouchable
Rising Stars: Voices of the Dead
Robin 3000
Rune (1995)
Scene of the Crime
Scourge of the Gods
Secret Avengers (2013)
Secret Invasion: Fantastic Four
Sentry
Severed
Siren
Sledgehammer 44: Lightning War
Sludge
Snapshot
Solitaire
Star Wars: Empire's End
Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones
Star Wars: Jabba the Hutt
Star Wars: Obsession
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Star Wars: The Old Republic - The Lost Suns
Star Wars: Qui-Gon & Obi-Wan - Last Stand on Ord Mantell
Star Wars: Rebel Heist
Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi - The Freedon Nadd Uprising
Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi - The Golden Age of the Sith
Starlight
Superman: The Kansas Sighting
Superman: The Last Family of Krypton
Superman: World of New Krypton
Tank Girl: Odyssey
Thunderbolt Jaxon
True Blood
True Blood: The French Quarter
True Blood: Tainted Love
Ultimate Avengers
Ultimate Avengers 2
Ultimate Avengers 3
Ultimate Captain America
Ultimate Comics Iron Man
Ultimate Comics Wolverine
Ultimate FF
Ultimate Hawkeye
Ultimate Human
Ultimate Origins
Ultimate Spider-Man Annual
Ultimate X
Ultimate X-Men Annual
Ultimates
Ultimatum: Spider-Man Requiem
Ultraforce (1995)
Uncanny Avengers (2012)
Uncanny X-Men (2012)
Unknown
Usagi Yojimbo (Vol 2)
Warstrike
Welcome to Tranquility: One Foot in the Grave
What If: AvX
Wolverine & The X-Men (2011)
Wolverine: The End
Worlds of Dungeons and Dragons
Wrath
X-Men (2010)
X-Men: Battle of the Atom
X-Men: Divided We Stand
X-Men Noir
X-Men: Schism
X-Men: The Search for Cyclops
X-Men Spotlight On...Starjammers
X-Men: True Friends
X-Termination

If you are looking for more options, we also have quite a few Trade Paperbacks and Hardcovers in our store!
ComicVortex

Current specials:

Free Shipping

4saken1
Thursday, November 12, 2015 6:17:20 PM
Shop at My Store
We're going to be out of town tomorrow, so I put the store on 'Vacation Mode'. We'll be back sometime this weekend.
ComicVortex

Current specials:

Free Shipping

4saken1
Monday, November 23, 2015 5:33:03 PM
Shop at My Store
Good news for all of our foreign customers! We've recently added a First Class shipping option for all buyers that live outside the United States. This should equal huge savings for you, especially if you're just looking to buy a couple books!
ComicVortex

Current specials:

Free Shipping

4saken1
Tuesday, December 15, 2015 6:46:25 PM
Shop at My Store
Hey everyone!

Just in case you're new here and haven't gotten a chance to check out our store, we offer Free Media Mail Shipping on orders of 25 or more comics. If you prefer Priority Mail, we offer a $5 rebate on orders of 25 or more comics for the Priority Flat Rate Box option.

Hope to see you soon!

Jeff
ComicVortex

Current specials:

Free Shipping

4saken1
Saturday, March 05, 2016 8:24:30 AM
Shop at My Store
Just wanted to give a quick reminder about the rebate we give to customers who purchase comics from the 'Bargain Bin' at ComicVortex. Here's how it works: For every comic you purchase from our 'Bargain Bin' (those priced $1 or less), another comic purchased over $1 will recieve $30% off (refunded via PayPal). eg. If you were to buy one comic for $1 or less and another for $20, you would get 30% off the $20 comic ($6). If you purchase 10 'Bargain Bin' books, then 10 other books purchased that are each over $1 will recieve this refund, etc. 30% is the maximum any single comic would be rebated via this offer, however (i.e. buying 2 'Bargain Bin comics doesn't get 60% off another comic). I know it sounds crazy, but we sell a bunch of books this way!

Anyhow......ComicVortex has nearly 1,200 consecutive 'Hero' ratings, so shop with confidence.

Have a nice weekend!

Jeff

p.s. I'm always adding new stuff, so check in regularly to see our 'Newly Listed' items.
ComicVortex

Current specials:

Free Shipping

4saken1
Wednesday, March 16, 2016 10:52:55 PM
Shop at My Store
Hey - I'm heading out of town on Friday, so we'll have the store on vacation. Don't panic! We'll be back the next day. Big Grin
ComicVortex

Current specials:

Free Shipping

4saken1
Sunday, March 20, 2016 9:08:08 AM
Shop at My Store
We are Back! I'll have some more comics listed today, so keep your eyes peeled.
ComicVortex

Current specials:

Free Shipping

4saken1
Friday, April 08, 2016 8:34:45 PM
Shop at My Store
Hey, everyone! Just updated my home page. Man, it's been a while since I did that! Last time that was done, it said that I had just over 700 consecutive 'Hero' ratings (as opposed to 1200 now). At any rate, the pertinent change that I wanted to note is that the cut-off for orders to ship out the next day is now 6pm instead of 9pm. I will still do my best to get the smaller orders out if I can, but my g/f says that some of the bigger orders are cutting into our nookie time at night. Okay, okay.....TMI, I know! ;-p Anyhoo, if you're done throwing up go ahead and get back to placing your orders. Unfortunately, the ones I get after this post likely won't ship before Monday.

Enjoy your weekend!

Jeff
ComicVortex

Current specials:

Free Shipping

4saken1
Thursday, April 28, 2016 9:50:48 PM
Shop at My Store
Gah! Well, my streak of 1218 consecutive HERO ratings has come to an end. We just got our first 'MORTAL' after 8 years of being open for business here (our other 'MORTAL' was from my very first order because the customer wasn't happy about our shipping rates). I'm not entirely sure, but I think that may be a CCL record for consecutive 'HEROs', though!

At any rate, I'm ready to start again, so come on down and place an order and be the first to get us on the path to starting another CCL milestone! We appreciate all of our customers and look forward to another 8 years (hopefully) of flawless ratings here on CCL.

Peace out!

Jeff
ComicVortex

Current specials:

Free Shipping

4saken1
Wednesday, June 08, 2016 4:32:55 PM
Shop at My Store
Hey, Ima be out of town this weekend, so the store's going to be shut down a little later. I'll reopen sometime on Saturday.

Jeff
ComicVortex

Current specials:

Free Shipping

4saken1
Wednesday, June 15, 2016 1:29:56 AM
Shop at My Store
Just a heads up - I put the store on Vacation Mode again, as we'll be out of town for a few days. We should be up again sometime on Saturday.

Have a great week!

Jeff
ComicVortex

Current specials:

Free Shipping

4saken1
Tuesday, July 05, 2016 12:56:24 AM
Shop at My Store
Hope you had a nice 4th of July!

Anyhow, just wanted to give a quick reminder about the rebate program we have for customers who purchase comics from the 'Bargain Bin' at our store. Here's how it works: For every comic you purchase from us priced $1 or less, another comic purchased that is over $1 will receive $30% off (refunded via PayPal). e.g. If you were to buy one comic for $1 or less and another for $20, you would get 30% off the $20 comic ($6). If you purchase 10 'Bargain Bin' books, then 10 other books purchased that are each over $1 will receive this refund, etc. 30% is the maximum any single comic would be rebated via this offer, however (i.e. buying 2 'Bargain Bin comics doesn't get 60% off another comic). I know it sounds crazy, but we've given hundreds of dollars in rebates so far this way!

Jeff

ComicVortex

Current specials:

Free Shipping

4saken1
Tuesday, September 13, 2016 8:15:11 PM
Shop at My Store
Hey everyone,

I just noticed today that we've had our shipping rates for First Class International Mail for large envelopes set WWAAAYYYY to high, so I went ahead and created a few more shipping options for those abroad that would like to buy just a few comics and didn't want to pay out the ear to have them shipped.

Hope that works for you!

Jeff
ComicVortex

Current specials:

Free Shipping

4saken1
Monday, October 24, 2016 5:09:37 PM
Shop at My Store
Just listed:

Abe Sapien
Amazing Spider-Man (1963)
Amazing Spider-Man (2014)
Amazing Spider-Man (2015)
American Vampire
American Vampire: Second Cycle
Animal Man (2011)
Astonishing X-Men (2004)
Astro City
Avengers (2013)
Avengers: The Children's Crusade
B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth
Batgirl (2009)

Check out my signature for special offers!
ComicVortex

Current specials:

Free Shipping

4saken1
Friday, January 06, 2017 12:29:19 AM
Shop at My Store
We'll be out of town tomorrow and Saturday, so I'm putting the store on 'Vacation' mode. We'll be back on Sunday.

Have a nice weekend!

Jeff
ComicVortex

Current specials:

Free Shipping

4saken1
Wednesday, January 11, 2017 8:34:36 PM
Shop at My Store
Check out our signature below on how to save serious $$$ on your order!

ComicVortex

Current specials:

Free Shipping

4saken1
Friday, February 24, 2017 9:17:26 AM
Shop at My Store
Hey everyone!

We just got done listing a bunch of comics from several different publishers, including a bunch of independent stuff. Now, our inventory has over 12,000 items in it at prices that are hard to beat! Free Media Mail Shipping on orders of 25 comics or more.

I'm sure we have something you're looking for, so give us a visit.

Have a nice weekend!

Jeff
ComicVortex

Current specials:

Free Shipping