Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » FUNNYBOOKSUSA-SUPER LOW PRICED HIGH GRADE COMICS, LOW COST PRIORITY MAIL & BULLETPROOF PACKAGING

FUNNYBOOKSUSA-SUPER LOW PRICED HIGH GRADE COMICS, LOW COST PRIORITY MAIL & BULLETPROOF PACKAGING

FunnyBooksUSA
Wednesday, March 22, 2017 8:42:06 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
FunnyBooksUSA wrote:
Thanks for Checking Out My Store
FUNNY BOOKS USA!!!

If you want Quality Service, Low Cost Priority Mail with Fast Shipping, Secure Packaging and a Wide Selection of Low Priced High Grade Comics, This Is Your Store!!!

Most of my Comics are High Grade in Near Mint- to Near Mint/Mint Condition and many are priced as low as $1.00 Each!

I'm an Experienced Comic Book Dealer & Mail Order Seller who has been in the business for Well Over 40 Years and I know how to Ship, Handle & Grade Comics and I know that Condition is Everything to Collectors!

All Comics are Bagged & Boarded, Securely Packaged in a Cardboard Box and shipped Priority Mail within 2 business days! So Have No Fear, You're ordering from an Experienced Comic Book Dealer & Mail Order PRO who knows how to Safely Package Comics for Shipping!

SHIPPING & PAYMENT: All Orders will ship Priority Mail with Tracking & Insurance to a Verified U.S. Paypal Address within 2 business days and I only accept Paypal Payments.
No International Orders. Sorry No Exceptions.

REFUNDS & RETURNS: Please Email me A.S.A.P. if there was a problem with your order so I can do my best correct the problem.
*PLEASE NOTE* All Authorized Returns Must be received within 7 business days after delivery and I Will Not refund the original shipping cost or return shipping cost. Buyers are responsible for All Shipping Costs.

Thanks for shopping at FunnyBooksUSA!!!
Ron Jordan