Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » SPRING FEVER SALE! HEAVY MARKDOWNS FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE

SPRING FEVER SALE! HEAVY MARKDOWNS FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE

yourplace2
Sunday, April 02, 2017 7:25:47 AM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
SO happy Spring is finally here, just need it to warm up some here in Connecticut.

FREE SHIPPING available at $25 spending via Media Mail.

Many items that I have multiple copies of are marked way down.

Example: Michael Turners Soulfire #1 Jay Company Exclusive Limited Edition of 5000 copies.

We have 25 copies of this beautiful comic in NM/MINT condition, only $5.99 each bagged and boarded.

Be sure to check out our CLEARANCE UNDER $1 Shelf!

Also, email me if you are trying to find any comics, we have many sources to locate comics, especially RARE issues. Be sure to indicate the Title, issue, acceptable conditions, and prices you hope to pay. We will do our best to find them, and email you back when if found.

Please note our email address if you have not already emailed recently: patsplace2@optonline.net.

Have a great day!

Join the store on FACEBOOK!

* All items must be returned prior to refund at your expense. Return shipping not refunded.

yourplace2
Sunday, April 02, 2017 7:51:22 AM
Shop at My Store
By The WAY,

If you have read this post and comments, you can take a whopping 50% off any items priced over $20*.

That's right! For example, from the RARE VARIANTS shelf:

FATHOM SWIMSUIT SPECIAL SKETCH COVER #1 with multiple signatures.

Market Notes...
This beautiful copy has been signed by 11 different artists, including Michael Turner, EBASS, Peter Steigerwald, Joe Benitez, Talent Caldwell and many more. Comes with Jay Company Certificate of Authenticity for the signatures. Limited to 500 copies world wide.

Regular price $129.99. Get it now for 50% off only $64.49.

* Refunds issued after shipping. Pay as normal regular price, and we will refund you the difference upon shipping in 2/3 days (except vacation times, there is a delay until returning.)

* All items must be returned prior to refund at your expense. Return shipping not refunded.

yourplace2
Monday, April 10, 2017 1:23:33 PM
Shop at My Store
Sale ends May 1st, 2017.