HaHa! Fooled You! It's not April yet!
Don't worry, it will be soon and April is shaping up to be a Fantastic month for the Hall! I was able to sneak in more than 150 Batman and related titles this week for your consideration. This is in addition to the plethora of other Bat Titles that I already have available!
Including all or parts of the following Mini Series:Batgirl: Year OneBatman/Catwoman: Trail of the Gun
#1 &2 Prestige Format
Only Ones on CCL!Batman: The Monster Men Matt WagnerBatman: Bane of the DemonBatman Black and White
(1996)Batman: City of LightBatman: Gotham County LineBatman: Jekyll and HydeBatman: Orpheus RisingBatman: Poison Ivy Prestige FormatBatman versus Predator Prestige FormatBatman versus Predator III
Only Ones on CCL!Batman Year 100 Prestige FormatCatwoman
(1989)Dark Knight Strikes Again Prestige FormatMan-Bat
(2006)Untold Legends of the Batman
- MPI Audio EditionYear One: Batman/Ra's al Ghul Prestige FormatYear One: Scarecrow Prestige Format
and classic story arcs:Batman
#404-407 - Year OneBatman
#433-435 - Many Deaths of the BatmanBatman
#530-532 - Deadman Connection Glow in the Dark CoversDetective Comics
#575-578 - Year TwoLonely Place of Dying
#440-442 & New Titans
Elseworlds:Batman: Castle of the Bat Prestige FormatBatman: Haunted Gotham Prestige FormatBatman/Houdini: The Devil's Workshop Prestige FormatBatman: Knight GalleryBatman: Man-Bat Prestige FormatBatman: Nosferatu Prestige FormatBatman of Arkham Prestige FormatBatman: The Order of Beasts
Not to mention:Joker: Last Laugh
Complete mini series including the only copy of #1 on CCL
and tie-ins - Adventures of Superman
#29Last Laugh: Secret Files and OriginsNightwing
#19 Only One on CCL!Robin
That's not all! Also just listed Gotham by Gaslight An Alternative History of the Batman
signed by Mike Mignola!
I have big plans for this month so keep watching! There will be updates as I move along and hopefully you will see somethings pop up that you like. Rising rapidly to the top of my Must List list is two boxes of Transformers comics ranging from a couple of years ago all the way back to the original Marvel series.
Have fun, hit the Forums up and keep reading the good stuff!STORE POLICIES Free S&H for orders of $25 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International ordersALL Comics come bagged and boarded
- Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM. Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM.ALL orders come with free tracking or customs form number information
- Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after
I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.Grading
- I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.
Fast Shipping Promise - All orders will ship no later than the next business day or you receive a free comic of my choice. Friday orders will ship no later than Monday. Sometimes I am able to ship on Saturday but not always. If your order is in before 3PM it will usually ship same day.
- International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a P
essage with details.
If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.
I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.
I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.