The Wacky, Wild Month of April is behind us and the Hall is looking forward to May!
We attended the annual Virginia Disc Golf Championships in Fredericksburg a couple weeks ago. Friday was scorching, Saturday was moist and Sunday turned out to be pretty much perfect. I came in #116 out of 120 men but I also beat most of the kids and almost half of the women.
I did score a 2 on one hole which is something I don't do very often so I was happy about that. Colleen finished in 2nd place out of 20 women and darn near won the whole thing. The last time she won it all was 20 years ago so it was a very encouraging result for her.
The kittens I rescued last year are now 6 months old and as awesome as you can imagine! I have had a lot of cats over the years and these two are shaping up to be among the best. I will post some pictures in the Chronicles of the Crazy Cat Man
April also marked the moment when I hung up my acting threads. The TV show I have been "starring" in
has filmed the last episode. I'm talking about My Background Artist Experience working on Turn by AMC
. It was a lot of fun, definitely something that I'm proud of - but it's time to move on. That's easy to say since they have been the only ones to ever cast me!
For sure, if another opportunity arises I will certainly consider it at least. I do have experience now.
OK, now for the CCL stuff! I am finishing off a long box now, should be up in a day or two. I just bought 30 longboxes of store overstock from a friend and colleague of mine and am working on getting that sorted, graded and listed. First up will be a longbox of Charlton books, after that I have a bunch of mid to low grade Bronze Archie titles and then a bunch of early Dark Horse.
I will try to do a box each week but the Charltons and Archies need to be graded so it might take longer. Keeping my fingers crossed and hopefully I can be Super Productive!
Alright! Keep it Cool and Keep on Trucking! STORE POLICIES Free S&H for orders of $25 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International ordersALL Comics come bagged and boarded
- Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM. Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM.ALL orders come with free tracking or customs form number information
- Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after
I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.Grading
- I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.
Fast Shipping Promise - All orders will ship no later than the next business day or you receive a free comic of my choice. Friday orders will ship no later than Monday. Sometimes I am able to ship on Saturday but not always. If your order is in before 3PM it will usually ship same day.
- International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a P
essage with details.
If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.
I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.
I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.