Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » Save the Store Sale!! 50% off every book!!!!

Save the Store Sale!! 50% off every book!!!!

capnadolny1
Friday, June 02, 2017 10:55:52 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Unfortunately, my sales have become almost nonexistent over the last few months and I'm no longer even making enough to pay the monthly fee. I'd rather sell here than other sites (because it's my favorite place to buy) but I can't replenish my stock with no sales.

So, here it goes, the Save the Store Sale:

50% off every book.

That's easy enough

I'm still offering free shipping at $30 and free Priority at $60, but it has to be that total after the discount or I'll just take it off your discount.

Please don't hesitate to contact me about anything. I've enjoyed selling to you all, and it's by far the best site to buy from, but, unless I get a huge response I will ride off into the sunset. (And then ride back every week to buy some books.Big Grin )

Thanks,

Josh
capnadolny1
Sunday, June 04, 2017 7:15:20 PM
Shop at My Store
Thank you for all of your response to my sale. Please note that purchases may take a few days to ship and I will refund your discount via PayPal when I purchase your shipping label.
capnadolny1
Sunday, June 25, 2017 3:34:10 PM
Shop at My Store
The sale is still running. Just a few weeks left and I shut the virtual doors.

Unfortunately, it looks like I will not be able to keep the store open, but I look forward to buying from all of the great sellers on CCL. Thank you to all of my customers. It has been a great experience.

Josh