Sorry it's late but here it is: The State of the Hall in July 2017!
Had a nice bit of vacation last week. We started at a Women's Only Frisbee Golf Tournament, I was the caddy and Colleen won her division! It was very hot and humid and we got rained on once (which I was totally fine with!) and it was pretty fun overall.
After that we wandered around northern Virginia a bit and strayed into West Virginia briefly when we visited Harpers Ferry. After that it was my Dad's house for his annual Fourth of July celebration. Blowing things up is a favorite pastime of us Hall Boys so we lit up the sky with some fancy pyrotechnics! By which I mean marginally legal fireworks. Don't worry, we were safe this year there were barely any injuries.
I did have a minor mishap when I stumbled over the cornhole board. In my defense, I came out looking pretty good. Here's what happened: during one particularly awesome display I was backing up and watching. I stepped on the board and started to lose my balance. After trying to save myself from falling I realized that it wasn't going to happen, I was going over. So I intentionally pitched backwards, tucked and rolled and then popped back up to my feet. There is no truth to the rumour that I may have been partially impaired. In dog beers I only had 5.
I was hoping that no one noticed but of course my brother and father both saw it. Luckily I don't think it was caught on film. Actually, I kind of wish it had been because I came out looking like a ninja! Did a full backwards somersault and stood right back up. And I'm almost 50 so anyone who doubts my dexterity can put a lid on it.
OK, now that my new shelves are in place I will be able to start adding more books to my Store Inventory. I will try to keep a good mix of everything and will keep you updated as things progress.
Transformers - almost two longboxes from the early Marvel years right up until now.
Charlton Bronze - mostly mid to low grade and also includes Modern variants
Archie - at least two long boxes from the 70's through the early 2000's
Stay Tuned! STORE POLICIES Free S&H for orders of $25 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International ordersALL Comics come bagged and boarded
- Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM. Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM.ALL orders come with free tracking or customs form number information
- Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after
I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.Grading
- I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.Fast Shipping Promise
- All orders will ship no later than the next business day or you receive a free comic of my choice. Friday orders will ship no later than Monday. Sometimes I am able to ship on Saturday but not always. If your order is in before 3PM it will usually ship same day.^NEW^- International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a Personal Message with details.
If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.
I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.
I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.