Welcome Guest Active Topics
ComicBaron
Sunday, September 03, 2017 2:52:36 AM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Well the store has been here all along but without photos or an avatar.

Finally trying to figured this Photo Imaging $#!* Out. I'm slowly getting the hang of IMGUR since Photobucket started charging to host 3rd party pictures. I still having trouble with using my own avatar so if their are any IT Geeks out there than can lend a hand I'll reward you with a sweet deal on your next purchase! If you would like any scans of potential purchases let me know. I'll see what I can do.

I have recently listed several boxes of new comics (2016/17 rebirths) mainly DC but Marvel as well. So please check them out. I will be working this week to add more issues to the ever growing stock.

A special thanks to all of you that have made purchases in the past and I look forward to helping with all your comic needs. If you haven't tried Comicbaron's please check out our feedback, you won't be dis-appointed.

Best, The Baron

ComicBaron
Wednesday, September 20, 2017 2:30:45 AM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store

A special thanks to CCL member BLINDBOY who assisted me in figuring out my avatar problem. I asked for help and help I got! I feel whole again. Sales have increased since becoming fully functional and I appreciate the orders from MARCUS714, JSOTO66, JEFJULIA, SPIDERGUY, TAZ24, and BLINDBOY as well!!

Enjoy your comics! Thanks for your business!

Best, The Baron