Late, I know. It's been a very busy time in The Hall. In the last few weeks I have listed more than 600 comics and sold over 300 so it has been a whirlwind of activity. Looks like the Summer slump is over!
Recently put up a couple hundred Marvel Silver Age books, a lot of them are beaters - low grade reader copies and are priced accordingly. I will put the full list up sometime this week.
I have also accomplished a monumental task. Every comic that I have for sale (all 30,000+) are in a virtual Store Shelf. I have 84 Store Shelves to help you find the comics you want. Have at it!
If you haven't heard yet, I have decided to continue my Comic Book Cover Scavenger Hunt (man, that's an unwieldy name
) and do it twice a month until the end of the year. Here is a link to the current contest: Hall of Heroes Contest part 3
I have already given away two prizes and there are still plenty left to award. Check the Prize List out here
I have been hovering around the 30,000 mark the last few months. I am going to try and hit 31 or 32 thousand comics listed by the end of the year. Wish me luck!
Thank you to all of my outstanding, loyal customers! I will continue to do my best to offer you a diverse selection of books. To quote Matthew Wilder, "Ain't nothing gonna break my stride, nobody gonna slow me down - oh no! Got to keep on moving!" STORE POLICIES Free S&H for orders of $25 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International ordersALL Comics come bagged and boarded
- Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM. Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM.ALL orders come with free tracking or customs form number information
- Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after
I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.Grading
- I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.Fast Shipping Promise
- All orders will ship no later than the next business day or you receive a free comic of my choice. Friday orders will ship no later than Monday. Sometimes I am able to ship on Saturday but not always. If your order is in before 3PM it will usually ship same day.International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a Personal Message with details.
If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.
I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.
I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.