Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » Going On Hiatus Sale 20% + 10% discounts

Going On Hiatus Sale 20% + 10% discounts

CJR
Thursday, October 19, 2017 1:59:15 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Recently I have been selling my comics on other websites. Having said that, a lot of my inventory is being moved and delisted here on CCL. I do not plan to close my store, but it'll be difficult for me to have the same items listed on multiple sites (and at times I have sold an item only to refund the customer because I do not have it). I plan to delist all my comics, take a break for a month or two until things are stabilized and start re-listing items here on CCL again.

In the meantime, before I completely delist everything, I am having a sale.

All items are 20% off. This discount will be refunded through PAYPAL when your package is prepared and ready for shipment. Please be aware, that some of the items I may not have (maybe less than 5% of the inventory).

As an appreciation for all the customers I have had throughout the tenure of this store, previous customers since its inception will receive an extra 10% discount (30% maximum discount). To qualify for this extra discount, please send me a message so I can confirm your previous transaction. Not sure if you have bought from me? Send me a message with your user name and name and I'll do a search in my CCL sales list or on PayPal and I'll confirm whether you made a previous purchase.

This sale will end as soon as I delist all of my comics. Thanks.