Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » Look at what we're ADDING!!! FREE Shipping $30+

Look at what we're ADDING!!! FREE Shipping $30+

BluegrassComics
Saturday, October 07, 2017 12:14:59 AM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Look at what we just added!!!

Dancing Over 100 Golden Age Comics. Mostly Westerns, but some pre-code Horror and misc.

Devil 70's & 80's DC Horror comics. House of Mystery, Secrets of Haunted House.

Pray Large lot of Lady Death comics, including many issues that are very hard to find!

Applause 60's, 70's 80's DC Superhero comics. World's Finest, Wonder Woman, several different Superman titles.

And to preview what is coming soon, more 60's, 70's and 80's DC Superhero comics. More 70's DC horror titles (Ghosts, Witching Hour, etc.).

Shop early so you have first pick of the litter! As always, shipping is free on purchases of $30+ of qualified comics .

Good luck and Happy Hunting!
BluegrassComics
Wednesday, October 11, 2017 12:49:28 AM
Shop at My Store
Applause I've added some more issues from Superman family of books.

Broken Heart I also added a large number of Strangers In Paradise back issues. Pretty close to a complete run.
BluegrassComics
Sunday, November 19, 2017 11:16:42 PM
Shop at My Store
I've had a delay adding new material to the store, but I am back to adding some issues from my "paper bag" collection. I have about 100 Superyboy, Supergirl, Superman's Pal, and some Action Comics issues that I will be adding in the next few days. Mostly 70's issues, but some older. All seem to be in conditions ranging from Good to Fine.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting!