Hello CCLers! Welcome to December!
It was a busy month of November here in the Hall. I love Thanksgiving, as a chef that's the one holiday where I can really shine and this year was no different. I hope you all had a happy time with family and/or friends as well!
I also got back into filming. The Showtime drama Homeland
has been filming in Richmond and they have availed me of my services a few times now. That's a very fun thing to do, doesn't pay much but I really don't do it for the money. Having said that, I wouldn't do it for free either
! It's the rush of being out there and then the satisfaction of seeing yourself on TV that does it for me. Of course, the money doesn't hurt .
I have slowed down a little bit here as far as listing new books goes. Instead, eBay has been my focus because of the Christmas season but I have reached my selling limits there so I am switching back to adding inventory here. In the "To Do" pile is a half box of DC Gold and Silver Age and a long box of Charlton (some Modern variants) featuring Horror, Westerns, War, Mystery and even some super hero books.
I'm also working on gathering together all of the Archie Comics that I have. Got about 2-1/2 long boxes right now consisting of mostly Bronze titles but also a lot of Copper and even a few more recent ones. I'm thinking that might be a January thing but we'll see what kind of progress I make in the next couple of weeks.
I wish you all the best and hope you have a Happy Holiday season whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus or nothing at all which would be sad because you should celebrate something, right?
I won't tell you which one I observe but I can say that it does involve Airing of Grievances and Feats of Strength.
Happy, Happy! See Ya! STORE POLICIES Free S&H for orders of $25 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International ordersALL Comics come bagged and boarded
- Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM. Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM.ALL orders come with free tracking or customs form number information
- Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after
I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.Grading
- I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.Fast Shipping Promise
- All orders will ship no later than the next business day or you receive a free comic of my choice. Friday orders will ship no later than Monday. Sometimes I am able to ship on Saturday but not always. If your order is in before 3PM it will usually ship same day.International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a Personal Message with details.
If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.
I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.
I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.