Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » Listed through letter I- what are you looking for?

Listed through letter I- what are you looking for?

Mattmba
Monday, March 05, 2018 5:43:53 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Three orders and counting now. I am happy to see that people are both seeing and buying some of my more popular comics such as a Black Panther and Infinity War.

I just listed my first CGC graded book, a 9.0 John Byrne's Next Men (1st Hellboy). I will be listing some more CGC books as I get them back. CGC books also end up with free shipping since they will probably always be $25 or more. I will pay the extra shipping cost to send them priority mail in a well-padded box.

I am motivated to keep listing and am happy with my sales so far. Check out my prices and if there is anything I can do to get my comics priced at the amount you are willing to pay just let me know. I would love to help you finish a run and can offer further discounts on larger sales ($50 or more please, CGC books excluded). I don't mind when people ask for a better deal but please consider that I may say no to small deals where my prices are already $0.99 each.

Later all,
Matt