Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » Happy customers have checked out my low prices, listed New Avengers and New X-Men tonight, now off t

Happy customers have checked out my low prices, listed New Avengers and New X-Men tonight, now off t

Mattmba
Saturday, February 17, 2018 1:54:11 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Hi again,

I’ve been busy listing and now have some Avengers, Captain America, Flash, and a ton of Fantastic Four listed. I even have an underpriced Black Panther listed that someone can grab if they are reading this.

Enjoy and thanks for looking at my store. It is growing fast and I will be continuing to list more daily.

Matt
—————————————————————

Hi all,

My house is filling back up with comics so it is time to re-open Matt's Comics and Collectibles.

It has been seven years since I have sold comics here but I have over 24 years experience as a collector and on-and-off again dealer. The books I have for sale are mostly from my private collection and have been sitting quietly in my house waiting for a new parent to love them.

I have only listed comics through letter A so far today but soon you will find plenty of mostly Marvel comics mostly from the 1980s to current. I will also be listing some graded books and a few older and key books here as I go.

I grade fairly and most of my comics are boarded and were purchased new by me many years ago and stored in a cool, dry, house. I list my comics at very fair prices and offer reasonable shipping rates including free shipping for purchases of $25 or more.

If you have any Marvel titles that you would like me to list just tell me here or send me a private message and I will jump out of order and list those next.

I work full-time out of town so be patient with me as I am listing books as fast as I can.

So far I have several Avengers mini-series listed, a few Amazing Spider-Man issues, and a few DC titles that start with A.

Mark me as one of your favorite stores and check out my store often as I will have several thousand books for sale when I am done. I may just decide to list some of my key gems here but that is hard to even write.

Enjoy your day!
Matt
Mattmba
Saturday, March 03, 2018 10:59:03 AM
Shop at My Store
Thanks for the orders!

I continue to list and now have some Hulks, Iron Man, and Infinity Gauntlets listed. Next up are Justice Leagues.

I know I don’t have the most issues for sale on CCL but I have tried to be very competitive with my prices and offer free shipping for orders of $25 or more.

Check out my store and enjoy your weekend!

Tune to watch my daughter play basketball.

Matt
Mattmba
Saturday, March 31, 2018 5:19:43 PM
Shop at My Store
I have listed some new books which included several Justice Leagues.

Legend comics are coming up next and I will get back to listing books more often again.

Thanks for shopping.

Matt
Mattmba
Sunday, April 08, 2018 6:50:01 PM
Shop at My Store
I just added over 40 more comics starting with Legends (1st Suicide Squad) and ending with Maxx. There is a Marvel Team-Up 100, Marvel Knights Spider-Man, Marvel Saga, Marvel Super-Action, Marc Specter: Moon Knight, Marvel Presents (Guardians of the Galaxy) and many more.

I always try to be very price competitive and am grading as conservatively as I can while still needing to get a lot more comics listed.

Please check out my store if you haven't for awhile and check back as I have plenty more to list.

Thanks for reading this,
Matt
Mattmba
Sunday, April 29, 2018 7:56:53 AM
Shop at My Store
Check out my store and see what I have from your wantlist. I think you will find that my prices are among the lowest on CCL and ship comics carefully between cardboard, in a sealed plastic bag inside a bubble wrapped envelope.

I have plenty of books priced to sell at $0.99.

I also offer free shipping on $25 orders which most of my customers take advantage of.

Later,
Matt
Mattmba
Monday, May 07, 2018 8:17:56 PM
Shop at My Store
I have been busy posting comics that start with the letter M and N. New listings include Mighty Avengers, Mystique & Sabretooth, Namor, New Avengers, New Warriors, and a nice run of New X-Men.

Check what I have in my store against your want list and note that I have free shipping at $25 and other low cost shipping options because I know you and you like to save money.

Dang, just forgot that the Cavs are on tonight and I am down here listing comics!

Later,
Matt
MoonKnight1
Tuesday, May 08, 2018 10:48:26 AM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Mattmba wrote:
Dang, just forgot that the Cavs are on tonight and I am down here listing comics!

AlI you needed to see was the first 5 minutes of the game and then you could have gone back to listing comics. Big Grin
Quality. Consistency. Variety. Reliable. Fair. Friendly

Howie's Saying of the Week

Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still - Chinese Proverb
Mattmba
Saturday, May 12, 2018 9:23:27 PM
Shop at My Store
Thanks for the orders. I continue to list more books and will continue to focus on having low prices and conservatively grades.

I listed a bunch of comics with start with the letters P through S tonight. Some of the titles include:

Red Sonja
Secret Invasion
Secret War
Secret Wars II
Silver Surfer
Squadron Supreme
Star Wars (1977)

Check what I have against your want list and see if I have enough of what you want. If I don't try back in a week since I am getting faster at listing books.

Back to watching Forest Gump.
Matt