Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » The House of Heroes 2018 Thread - New Books Added weekly

The House of Heroes 2018 Thread - New Books Added weekly

HoHComix2015
Wednesday, January 31, 2018 8:56:14 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Greetings & Happy 2018 everyone! This is the current thread I will be updating on a regularly for the 2018 calendar year. New Comic Books, Toys, and a slew of other Collectibles are added weekly from our massive retail store inventory. The House of Heroes Offers a wide array of merchandise both old and new. We specialize in Comic books, Action Figures, Toys, TCG’s, Authentic 27”x40” Theatrical movie Posters, and various other collectibles. We are always acquiring new collections ranging from Comic Books, Magazines, Action Figures, Pokemon, MTG, Yu-Gi-Oh! & BEYOND!!!! Every day is something New & unexpected here at the HoH as I never know what could walk through the doors next! Boasting well over 40,000 comic book back issues; the House of Heroes is your One Stop Shop for all things collectible! Whether you enjoy online shopping or you like to physically visit your comic book store to get your fix.....the House of Heroes aims to please! Our retail space features over 2500+ sq. Ft of retail space for the am awesome in house shopping experience. Can’t Make it to Sioux City Iowa to visit to our retail shop????? NOT A PROBLEM!!!! Send me your want list and I can help fill some of those gaps in your collection. Be sure to check back often as our inventory is constantly growing & new items are added weekly to our CCL.com online retail store. Shop with the House of Heroes and save big as we offer FREE Shipping to the USA on all orders of $15 or more! Thank you and happy Hunting!!!!!
And Knowing is Half the battle!
HoHComix2015
Wednesday, January 31, 2018 9:29:07 PM
Shop at My Store
UPDATE: 1-31-2018

The House of Heroes added a slew of New Back Issues to our online CCL.com retail inventory.

Books added: Ghost Rider (Vol 2 with Johnny Blaze), Legion Of Super-Heroes Vol 2 (Full Run all are Newsstands), Ripleys Believe it or Not (including the RARE #1), Turok Son Of Stone, Walter Lantz Andy Panda, Hanna-Barbara Wacky Races, Hanna-Barbara Harlem Globetrotters, Simpsons Comics, Space Family Robinson Lost in Space, Scooby-Doo Where are You, Scooby-Doo Team-Up, and much more. Be sure to check out all this and more at the House of Heroes!

Best of all we offer FREE SHIPPING to the USA on any order of $15 or more.

Thank you and happy hunting Everyone!!!!
HoHComix2015
Saturday, February 17, 2018 7:39:39 AM
Shop at My Store
Update 2/17/2018: Greetings & Salutations All!!! The House of Heroes has been keeping busy Adding more fantastic NEW comic books to our CCL.com digital Storefront. Some of the various comic book titles I added books to include: DC Rebirth Green Arrow (current), Steve Rogers Captain America, Sam Wilson Captain America, Swamp Thing (1st run) #5, Adventures of the Big Boy #159, Old Man Logan (most of the run), Deadpool, Spider-Man/Deadpool, and much much more. Be sure to check out our storefront for all this and a whole lot more! FREE Shipping to the USA on all purchases of $15 or more. Happy Hunting!!!!
HoHComix2015
Wednesday, April 11, 2018 5:19:12 PM
Shop at My Store
Tons of new books added. For the entire month of April take 10% off your order. I will send you a refund for your purchase via paypal. Best of all FREE shipping on all orders of $15 or more. Thank you!