Welcome to May!
The Hall had a steady April and now I occupy position #6 in the Store Locator. I will be steadily adding to my inventory although there will be a short slow down until June. Here's why...
This is shaping up to be a super awesome month for The Hall. First of all, my birthday is on Friday, May the Fourth (be with you
) so I plan on seeing Avengers: Infinity War on Saturday morning followed up by a trip to Velocity Comics for FCBD. There will be a party at my house on Sunday that will include lawn activities and a cookout.
In fact, every weekend this month is filled with frantic festivities! A lot of frisbee golf and the last two weekends I am catering lunches for a couple hundred people per day. My schedule is pretty packed so I will not be listing as much as I would like until early Summer.
Now, I have a big announcement!
I am bringing back my Comic Cover Scavenger Hunt for this month. It was a very popular promotion I did last year for a while and I have decided to do it again. Later today I will be posting the details in the Buyer's Corner. Prizes will be awarded.
Some of you have already noticed that I now offer Comic Book Grab Bags
. Thank you to all of the people who have already purchased one!
Very simply, they contain 20 comics, 1 from Marvel, 1 from DC and the rest are Independent and Small Press publishers. The cost is only $10 so that's just 50 cents per comic. I made several dozen lots and there is not a single duplicate at all in the entire batch. That's right, you are guaranteed to get no dupes no matter how many you buy. These comics DO NOT come bagged and boarded but for an additional $2 I will provide them.
If you just want the Grab Bag the cost is $13 - ten for the comics and three for S&H. If you want to add one to an existing order the cost is only ten bucks and that would count towards my free shipping threshold of $25.
Thank you again for everything you all do for me! I am happy that I am able to help you fulfill your comic book (and other entertainment) needs!
Ta-Ta!STORE POLICIES Free S&H for orders of $25 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International ordersALL Comics come bagged and boarded
- Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM. Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM.ALL orders come with free tracking or customs form number information
- Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after
I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.Grading
- I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.Fast Shipping Promise
- All orders will ship no later than the next business day or you receive a free comic of my choice. Friday orders will ship no later than Monday. Sometimes I am able to ship on Saturday but not always. If your order is in before 3PM it will usually ship same day.International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a Personal Message with details.
If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.
I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.
I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.