Oh. My. Gosh.
What an amazing month May was for the Hall! Starting with my birthday on Star Wars Day (May the Fourth
) and ending with Memorial Day Weekend it was a non-stop, rollicking, roller coaster of a ride! There were parties, frisbee golf and oh yeah, a huge two weekend catering gig. But that's a subject for another thread. Suffice to say that it was hugely successful albeit somewhat tiring.
But now I'm ready to tackle June! Since I was so busy there wasn't much time to list comics. That is about to change. I have a stack of 6 long boxes filled with books that are just begging to be sent to new homes. I am going to try and list all of them by the end of July and will keep you updated on my progress and the contents of said boxes.
My Comic Cover Scavenger Hunt was fun but unfortunately I overestimated how much spare time there would be so couldn't spend as much on that as I should have. Therefore, everyone who contributed gets a prize!
Just like the frog who fell into a bucket of milk and instead of drowning he just kept churning away until he had some butter to float on, I am going to continue to try and bring some life back into the Forums. I have some fun things planned but I simply cannot do it without you, the CCL faithful. So keep an ear to the ground and an eye to the sky for the fun to be had.
FYI - I would avoid the milk.
Some of you have already noticed that I now offer Comic Book Grab Bags
. Thank you to all of the people who have already purchased one!
Very simply, they contain 20 comics, 1 from Marvel, 1 from DC and the rest are Independent and Small Press publishers. The cost is only $10 so that's just 50 cents per comic. I made several dozen lots and there is not a single duplicate at all in the entire batch. That's right, you are guaranteed to get no dupes no matter how many you buy. These comics DO NOT come bagged and boarded but for an additional $2 I will provide them.
If you just want the Grab Bag the cost is $13 - ten for the comics and three for S&H. If you want to add one to an existing order the cost is only ten bucks and that would count towards my free shipping threshold of $25.
Also want to shout out to all of my awesome Global customers! Just this month I have helped out buyers from Australia to Great Britain to Argentina with my International Shipping Program. Thank you very much! I am also grateful to the following CCL stores that have helped me help you: Bamf!!!!
Read the Story (Play the Game)
Some of these stores I have dealt with a number of times, for a couple this was the first time. They all provide great service, competitive prices and solid shipping. Highly recommended. STORE POLICIES Free S&H for orders of $25 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International ordersALL Comics come bagged and boarded
- Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM. Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM.ALL orders come with free tracking or customs form number information
- Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after
I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.Grading
- I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.Fast Shipping Promise
- All orders will ship no later than the next business day or you receive a free comic of my choice. Friday orders will ship no later than Monday. Sometimes I am able to ship on Saturday but not always. If your order is in before 3PM it will usually ship same day.International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a Personal Message with details.
If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.
I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.
I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.