Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » Replaced the shipping option for 40 comics or less that got erased accidently.

Replaced the shipping option for 40 comics or less that got erased accidently.

monidaw1
Monday, July 30, 2018 3:37:10 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
DIE!DIEDIE! #2 (4 Covers)

DIE!DIE!DIE! #2
CREATIVE TEAM
ROBERT KIRKMAN & SCOTT M. GIMPLE (W)
CHRIS BURNHAM & NATHAN FAIRBAIRN (A)
REGISTER PITCH
Last month Robert Kirkman suddenly released a BRAND-NEW SERIES. Well, the SURPRISES continue in August, as our secret cabal within the US government sends their elite assassins on a new mission. Last issue, we cut off some guy’s nose. What happens in this one?
SIGNIFICANT ORDERING INFORMATION
On Sale: 8/22/2018
Diamond Code: MAY189797
Price: $3.99
Specs: FC/ 28 pages
Genre: Action
Age Rating: M
Covers: This will have 4 covers in an equal ratio.

If you want a random copy or all 4 covers added to your pull list and Hold-Box let me know. Final order cutoff is today.
monidaw1
Saturday, August 11, 2018 11:13:59 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
I added a new Shipping option Wednesday to accomodate the discounted books from this year open to multiple qty purchases and accidently overwrote the 40 comics or less shipping option. Ooh

It's back up now and ready for use. Massive discounts on Fantastic Four #1 in person in the store and online now for a while. We're going to try and provide at least one book a month for a while at massive discounts and see how things go or at least until the new credit cards get maxxed out. Big Grin

FF#1 has a Second Printing available for order now and many more variants available in store if you have time to stop by.