Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » Every eligible weekday order for the last 6 years shipped in less than 24 hours.

Every eligible weekday order for the last 6 years shipped in less than 24 hours.

monidaw1
Monday, July 30, 2018 3:37:10 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
NEW MUTANTS DEAD SOULS #1 (OF 6) MARTIN MEET EXCEED VAR LEG available by request.
monidaw1
Tuesday, August 21, 2018 3:09:19 PM
Shop at My Store
DIE!DIE!DIE! #2 shipped with a standard cover and 3 with speech bubbles. #1 Gold Foil also arrived today.

monidaw1
Wednesday, August 29, 2018 8:02:54 AM
Shop at My Store
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Shattered Grid #1 added. Unmasked Holofoil sold in our E-Bay store before it was an option to be listed on CCL. Standard and Holofoil copies reduced 50 cent each now due to the Variant sale price $25.00 (Sold another 25 Qty for $25 and added a $10 10QTY to a HoldBox so price of the standard and holofoil reduced again) (Additional price reductions possible as the other 5 Qty Variants sell.) If the rest of your order qualifies for FREE SHIPPING WITHOUT them, Shattered Grid issues can ride along for FREE, otherwise select a paid shipping option.
Other new items hitting the sales floor this morning.
DC CLASSIC HARLEY QUINN VINYL FIGURE
ALIENS CM XENOMORPH RAVEN PX 1/18 SCALE FIGURE
BATGIRL #26 VAR ED
BLACK BADGE #1 MAIN & MIX
BLACKWOOD #4 (OF 4)
CATWOMAN TWEETY & SYLVESTER SPECIAL #1 & VAR ED
CW GALLERY GREEN ARROW PVC FIGURE
DAREDEVIL ANNUAL #1
DC GALLERY SUPERMAN COMIC PVC FIGURE
DC MASTERPIECE FIG COLL MAG #6 JUSTICE LEAGUE SET
DEADPOOL ASSASSIN #6 (OF 6)
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS EVIL AT BALDURS GATE #5
EDGE OF SPIDER-GEDDON #2 (OF 4) & HAMNER VAR
EUTHANAUTS #2
EXILES #7
EXTERMINATION #2 (OF 5) & HAWTHORNE CONNECTING VAR
FANTASTIC FOUR #1 FACSIMILE EDITION
GI JOE A REAL AMERICAN HERO #255
GOOSEBUMPS DOWNLOAD & DIE #2
HARLEY QUINN GOSSAMER SPECIAL #1 & VAR ED
HARRY POTTER DUMBLEDORE 1000 PIECE PUZZLE
HARRY POTTER HARRY 1000 PIECE PUZZLE
HARRY POTTER HERMOINE 1000 PIECE PUZZLE
HARRY POTTER UNDESIRABLE 1000 PIECE PUZZLE
HOUSE AMOK #1
HUNT FOR WOLVERINE DEAD ENDS #1 & MCNIVEN FANTASTIC Four Var
JIM HENSON FRAGGLE ROCK #4
JOKER DAFFY DUCK SPECIAL #1 & VAR ED
JUDGE DREDD UNDER SIEGE #4 (OF 4)
LEX LUTHOR PORKY PIG SPECIAL #1 & VAR ED
MARVEL GALLERY OLD MAN LOGAN PVC FIG
MARVEL GALLERY TACO TRUCK DEADPOOL PVC FIGURE
MARVEL SELECT ABOMINATION AF
MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE #9 & DAVIS RETURN OF FANTASTIC FOU
MMPR PLAYING CARDS
MMPR SHATTERED GRID #1, 10 COPY, 25 COPY WARD INCV & HOLOFOIL HAIRSINE VAR
MODERN FANTASY #3 (OF 4)
MOON KNIGHT #198
MOONSHINE #12
MS MARVEL #33
MY LITTLE PONY PONYVILLE MYSTERIES #4
NEW MUTANTS DEAD SOULS #6 (OF 6)
NEW WORLD #2 (OF 5)
NIGHTWING ANNUAL #1
PARADISE COURT #2 (OF 5)
RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS ANNUAL #2
RICK & MORTY #41
RICK & MORTY VS DUNGEONS & DRAGONS #1 (OF 4)
RUNAWAYS #12
SCARLET #1 (OF 5) & VAR ED
SILENCER ANNUAL #1
SPIDER-MAN VILLAINS ATTACK PX CHRCL T/S LG, MED, SM, XL, XXL
STAR WARS ADVENTURES #13
STAR WARS LANDO DOUBLE OR NOTHING #4 (OF 5)
STAR WARS POE DAMERON ANNUAL #2
STARCRAFT SCAVENGERS #2
SUPERMAN BATMAN #8 ASPEN VAR CVR A
TMNT BEBOP ROCKSTEADY HIT THE ROAD #5 (OF 5)
TONY STARK IRON MAN #3 HUGHES RETURN OF FANTASTIC
VENOM FIRST HOST #1 (OF 5) & RIVERA VAR
WALK THROUGH HELL #4
WEB OF VENOM VE NAM #1 & PARLOV VAR
WRAPPED UP #10
X-23 #3 & PACHECO RETURN OF FANTASTIC FOUR VAR
X-MEN BLUE #34
X-MEN GRAND DESIGN SECOND GENESIS #2 (OF 2)
monidaw1
Friday, September 07, 2018 6:16:15 PM
Shop at My Store
It appears the discount I was suppossed to get from Diamond for Fantastic Four #1 is going to finally be applied allowing me to lower the prices to what they should have been. Enjoy, the next "Stupid Price book of the Month" will be Return of Wolverine #1 in a couple weeks. Stay tuned.

Fantastic Four #1 has 7 cases with 130 in each case still factory sealed so if you want an unopened case to dig through. I can custom arrange a special shipping option just for that one order by request.
The_Valiant_One
Monday, September 10, 2018 10:42:19 AM
Groups: CCL Feature Crew, Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Good morning - per Joe, just a friendly reminder that CCL does not allow preorders on sales of new comics that are outside of our 1 week (or 7-day) window. This is why we add new comics to the CCL database one week before the release date.

For example, in your post above, you mentioned "Deep Discount Presale underway for Uncanny X-Men #1". The release date for Uncanny X-Men #1 is November 14th 2018. Any use of the CCL forums for the purpose of circumventing the established system isn't allowed even if it's directing customers to visit another store on another site to complete the transaction.

We appreciate your continued business on the site. Please note CCL has had this policy in place for years for both the buyer and seller's protection in the event of cancellations (and refunds) and publisher's changes as well as keeping an even-playing field for all sellers.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Steve Boyd
VP/CCL

You can reach us by phone at (615) 264-4747 ext 103
and you can e-mail us at helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com

Check out my official CCL YouTube show:SUPER MEGA COMIC ACTION NEWS AT MIDNIGHT!
monidaw1
Monday, September 10, 2018 11:40:25 AM
Shop at My Store
So even though no transactions are taking place on CCL you want us to keep it TOP SECRET information from CCL members and our other customers at home we advertise thru here to. They have to wait until after Final Order Cutoff when it's too late to offer them extra low prices and adjust our order quanties accordingly. (Diamond has been accepting orders from us for Uncanny X #1 since Sept 1st or 75 days prior to in store date. Final Order Cutoff is 10/22/2018 or 23 days before in store date.) Existting store policy has been to accept Preorders and Subscriptions as soon as Diamond is allowing the orders to be placed. We even have some online buyers who use PayPal invoicing to break the payments up into partial payments over the period before the books arrive to ship and that's covered by PayPal Buyer Protection Policies. Some walk-in customers take the Preview Catologs (available 60-90 days ahead of in store date) we hand out and order right on the spot while they're here.

Quote:
CCL does not allow preorders on sales of new comics that are outside of our 1 week (or 7-day) window. This is why we add new comics to the CCL database one week before the release date.

Just to be crystal clear. We can list a couple thousand copies of Return of Wolverine #1 Wednesday, 7 days before the release date on Preorder, but not last month when we could have gotten additional qty ordered to meet additional demand and now at a higher price than walk-in customers paid last month. (If we have a gauranteed sale and money up front you deserve a better price)

Quote:
keeping an even-playing field for all sellers.

I'm not sure what that applies to since every seller with a Diamond account has the same opportunities to order the same books at the same or even greater discount levels. It's the individual stores choice wether to order or not order and wether to offer Preorders in store at great prices or not.

Makes me wonder if we're suppossed to keep it secret that our business is multi venue that maybe E-bay has a similar policy and we shouldn't be including business cards with the last 500 orders there directing people to come here? Think

Walk in traffic shouldn't be directed to come here either correct since we can't communicate directly to them? Don't Tell Anyone

60 to 90 days or so out, get a great, stupid even, price walking in the store.
30 days out get a great price at the auction place with PayPal Buyer Protection in place.
7 Days out pick from the left-overs at CCL. Sick

monidaw1
Saturday, September 22, 2018 9:22:09 AM
Shop at My Store
Batman: Damned is now eligible for FREE SHIPPING!!!. It's shipping Priority Mail and is Magazine sized. Includes New bag and board. Another 30 or so standard comics may ride along for Free with it. Whatever fits in the Priority Mail Regional Rate A Box.
monidaw1
Saturday, October 27, 2018 12:29:54 PM
Shop at My Store
Halloween Comicfest underway until 7PM tonight. Trick or treat bags with candy and extras for the kids, cookies, Free comics, samples, catalogs and more. Come in costume and take 20% Off most shelf stock.

monidaw1
Friday, November 09, 2018 9:44:00 AM
Shop at My Store
Spent about 20% more this week on advertising than total sales on CCL last month. Maybe the ads will get a little attiention from new faces. Here's the small one.

Here's the larger one.