Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » Recent Flash and Justice League comics added, Venom: Lethal Protector 4, free shipping at $25

Recent Flash and Justice League comics added, Venom: Lethal Protector 4, free shipping at $25

Mattmba
Wednesday, September 12, 2018 10:02:19 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
I am honestly surprised and excited by the number of orders I have received in the last few weeks.

There seems to be a run on Captain Marvel comics pre-movie. Is anyone else seeing that happen?

Well I don't have many more Captain Marvel comics now but I do have over 1,300 comics listed including lots of Marvel superhero titles.

Check out my store and thanks again for those that have ordered from me.

Matt

Mattmba
Saturday, October 13, 2018 11:23:32 AM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
My busy season at work is hopefully behind me and the weather is getting colder so it is time to get back to listing more comics here.

I have listed a bunch of recent Flash and Justice League comics along with Venom: Lethal Protector #4 and some other random stuff.

I have also upgraded my shipping methods so that now all orders of 10 or more comics come shipped in a box with bubble wrap and packing peanuts (unless you select Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope. Orders of $25 or more are still free shipping if you don't mind media mail. One lesson that I have learned is that it is better to spend a little more to get comics safely and in the condition that they were in when packed.

Enjoy your day!
Matt