Yikes! Lots of happenings going on!
I am preparing to make a major push on adding comics to my inventory. There are six longboxes lined up that are begging to be listed and I aim to please! I will attempt to get them all up before December.
The movie "Harriet" (based on Harriet Tubman) will be filming in the area this Fall and Winter and I have been invited to a Casting Call based on my previous work. Crossing my fingers, wish me luck!
I have also secured another catering gig at a Disc Golf Tournament. First weekend of November, unfortunately I might miss the Skins game but I should turn a nice profit. And have some fun as well!
In addition to all of that I am also planning on opening a second eBay store featuring toys, games, action figures, etc. The one I still operate has gone exclusively comics and it's the right time to expand my business. The Christmas season is coming up so it's a good bet that people will be buying gifts. Or just for themselves!
An ongoing project of mine is adding comics to Store Shelves. I am very close to having all of my inventory shelved in one or more categories. I know that the popular way to buy is through your Wish List. But, I also know for a fact that some of you enjoy browsing through the shelves to find something that catches your eye. So, I'm going to keep it going. Plus, I might end up having a Sale using them.
Lastly, I have already phased out sending paper invoices on eBay. Smaller orders here (less than 10) will be by request only. I will still probably send a paper invoice for larger orders because it makes it easier for me to pull and you have an instant way to check the order.
Time is of the essence. The Forums can be Fun. Don't Panic. STORE POLICIES Free S&H for orders of $25 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International ordersALL Comics come bagged and boarded
- Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM. Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM.ALL orders come with free tracking or customs form number information
- Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after
I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.Grading
- I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.Fast Shipping Promise
- All orders will ship no later than the next business day or you receive a free comic of my choice. Friday orders will ship no later than Monday. Sometimes I am able to ship on Saturday but not always. If your order is in before 3PM it will usually ship same day.International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a Personal Message with details.
If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.
I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.
I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.