Hello everyone, welcome to the first full month of Fall!
The Hall is gearing up for the Busy Season so keep watching! I am now above 34,000 comics in Inventory and working on adding more every week. Right now I'm adding what I like to call "Filler" which is a mix of Marvel/DC/Indy (roughly a 40/40/20 ratio) from the 80's through the early 2000's. There is also a smattering of Bronze in there and a tiny bit of Silver.
Right now I'm processing close to 1,000 Archie Comics from the 70's up until a few years ago. I hope some of you have been watching Riverdale on The CW! It's a very interesting take on the whole Archie-verse.
Still waiting to hear from "Harriet", the movie I have auditioned for and is filming in the area. The shoot started this week and is going through early December so I am just in a waiting mode right now.
The end of October is going to be quite hectic. Halloween is on Wednesday and my neighborhood hosts a freaky parade every year. I usually have people over and we hand out candy until the parade starts and then we head over and join in the festivities. The cool thing is that everyone is allowed to join in the procession. It circles around the neighborhood and then ends in an open park where everyone just hangs out and jams. There is a marching band called The Ululating Mummies that provides the tunes and some people decorate their vehicles as well. It is pretty freaking cool.
Then, the first weekend of November I have a catering event where I will be cooking for about 200 people over the course of three days at a frisbee golf tournament. Really looking forward to that, I love cooking and I should make some cash so that's a win-win!
I will try to keep you updated about future accomplishments, thanks for reading! STORE POLICIES Free S&H for orders of $25 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International ordersALL Comics come bagged and boarded
- Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM. Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM.ALL orders come with free tracking or customs form number information
- Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after
I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.Grading
- I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.Fast Shipping Promise
- All orders will ship no later than the next business day or you receive a free comic of my choice. Friday orders will ship no later than Monday. Sometimes I am able to ship on Saturday but not always. If your order is in before 3PM it will usually ship same day.International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a Personal Message with details.
If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.
I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.
I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.