Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » Avengers 112 1st Mantis, Captain Marvels, Daredevil, Iron Man, etc

Avengers 112 1st Mantis, Captain Marvels, Daredevil, Iron Man, etc

Mattmba
Friday, December 07, 2018 10:11:56 PM
Groups: Member
Check out some of the hundreds of new Marvel comics I have listed over the last month.

Free orders at $25.

Thanks for looking,
Matt
Mattmba
Sunday, December 09, 2018 9:00:39 PM
I have been busy listing 100s of new comics. New titles include Amazing Spider-Man, Avengers, Flash, G.I. Joe (1st Snake Eyes), Ironman, Powers (several signed by Bendis), and Red Sonja.

And in order to help get your comics before Christmas I will ship orders over $25 via either first class or priority mail for free between now and December 22.

I ship the next day if you order is received by 9pm EST. Can any other dealer do any better?

I aim to have great customer service as my first priority and very competitive prices as my second priority. Everything else should take care of itself.

Later,
Matt
Mattmba
Sunday, December 23, 2018 8:08:38 AM
Hi all,

I hope you are ready for Christmas and/or your holidays.

My free priority mail at $25 sale is over since I couldn't get comics to you by Christmas via any shipping method now.

You should still check out my store due to all of the new listings I have been making and the fact that I price comics to be the among the lowest priced on CCL. I also conservatively grade and ship in a box if you order more than 8 comics. Of course I continue to offer free shipping at $25 but it will usually be via media mail,

New comics listed recently include Amazing Spider-Man, Avengers, and Star Wars by Dark Horse. Many more to come over the holiday week since I will have more time to list them than normal.

Thank-you everyone here on CCL for making my experience as a seller again after a several year break a positive one.

Merry Christmas!
Matt
Mattmba
Thursday, January 10, 2019 10:13:48 PM
If you haven't shopped my store lately take another look.

I have added several hundred comics from the 1960s to current over the last few weeks.

See if you find anything from your wishlist and remember that shipping is free for any orders $25 or more.

I grade very conservatively and want you to be happy with the service and books you order from me.

Thanks
Matt
Mattmba
Saturday, January 12, 2019 9:16:22 PM
I just added some silver and bronze age book including Avengers 112 (1st Mantis) and several Captain Marvel issues starting with issue 5.

Check out my store and thank-you for looking.

Also note my shipping costs with free shipping at $25.

Matt