Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » First Ever Sale at Hall of Heroes is now over! Thanks for buying!

First Ever Sale at Hall of Heroes is now over! Thanks for buying!

2 pages: 1 [2]
MoonKnight1
Tuesday, March 12, 2019 8:18:55 AM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
The first orders from Round 2 are going to start shipping out today!

Howie's Saying of the Week

Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself. - William Faulkner

Check out my eBay store: Hall Liquidations
MoonKnight1
Wednesday, March 13, 2019 8:27:48 AM
Shop at My Store
Should be a lot going out today!

Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself. - William Faulkner

MoonKnight1
Wednesday, March 13, 2019 10:11:01 PM
Shop at My Store
More than halfway done! If you haven't heard from me yet then that means you are getting close.

I should be able to get just about everyone out by Friday and hopefully no later than Saturday.

I am certain that at least one box of listed books is in a mystery location. Apparently during the move it did not end up where it was supposed to go and I have been so busy that I haven't had time to dig around for it. In particular there is a large run of Bronze Age Thor's that keep turning up MIA. While I'm down next week I'm going to see if I can find it.

I will reopen next Friday, March 22nd and run the sale again until Sunday the 24th.

Thank you all so much for making my first sale here such a smashing success! Can't say that I'm going to have another one anytime soon, need to reload my stock before that can happen. Dropped down a couple of spots in the Store Locator so I have my work cut out for me if I want to climb back up! Boo Hoo!

To quote the bard Matthew Wilder: Ain't nothing going to break my stride, nothing's gonna slow me down - Oh No! Got to keep on moving. Yeaahhh!!! Dancing

MoonKnight1
Wednesday, March 13, 2019 10:37:55 PM
Shop at My Store
If anyone has any problem with your order, the refund or any other issue please contact me. Obviously I'm attempting not to make any mistakes and I don't think I have so far but can't say that I never do.

Also if you are wondering when your order will ship send me a PM and I will let you know. Several more orders will go out tomorrow.

MoonKnight1
Monday, March 18, 2019 9:33:51 AM
Shop at My Store
If you still have an order pending from Round 2 then it will probably, almost certainly, go out today. If I cannot ship your order by today I will let you know. For sure, everything will be out by tomorrow at the latest. Thank you all for being patient with me. Round 2 was tougher than Round 1.

Round 3 will start on Friday morning, March 22nd, and end on Sunday the 24th at some point during the day depending on the amount of orders I receive. I hate taking a week+ to ship a purchase and that's what has happened a couple of times so far.

All of you who have ordered from me before know that my shipping time is usually very swift. For those of you who were first time buyers I assure you that normally I send packages out within 2 business days and almost always within 1.

This sale has already been a smashing success for me and I'm so happy that I was able to help many of you add to your collections! I probably will have another sale at some point in the future but when it happens is unclear right now.

First I have to restock my inventory and then we'll see. Maybe it will be a once a year thing. Think

As I said before, please let me know if there are any problems with your order, the refund or anything else. I already have confirmation that I have made one mistake, it's not inconceivable that I may have made others. The only way I will find out is if you tell me and I would be extremely appreciative if you do.

It has also become painfully obvious to me that a box of listed comics is playing hide-and-seek with me. During my recent move it appears that it was mixed in with my unlisted stock and is buried somewhere. In particular this is affecting a bunch of Bronze Age Thor's at least. During my down time this week I will be diligently attempting to unearth it. Anxious

Thanks, enjoy the week!

Howie

MoonKnight1
Tuesday, March 19, 2019 5:51:58 PM
Shop at My Store
OK, I think I have now taken care of Round 2.

If you have not heard anything from me please let me know. I'm pretty sure I have communicated with everyone about their orders but I could have missed someone.

I need to replenish for a day or so and I might be able to restart the sale earlier than expected. Possibly Thursday? Think

Stay Tuned! Waiting

Again I urge you to let me know if something is wrong with your order/refund/etc. I would totally appreciate it! Call Me

MoonKnight1
Thursday, March 21, 2019 1:44:01 PM
Shop at My Store
MoonKnight1 wrote:
I might be able to restart the sale earlier than expected. Possibly Thursday? Think

Stay Tuned! Waiting

Wave

MoonKnight1
Friday, March 22, 2019 1:15:38 PM
Shop at My Store
Surprise! Early start! Cool Round 3 has begun!!!Dancing

Same deal as before: Every comic priced $5 or less is 50% off. You must PM me the Secret Code Word: Bizarro in order to qualify for the refund. So far almost everyone has, for the one or two that have not I will still honor the sale retroactively if you send me the Code Word.

My Free Shipping threshold is still $25 so please make sure that your order after refund at least equals that.

Round 2 took me longer than expected to fulfill due to the immense volume of sales. I thank you all for the amazing support and also for the patience from those of you who it took longer than usual for me to process your purchase. My frequent customers know that I am usually much faster in shipping and I hope that the new buyers are happy with what you got, how well it was packaged and the quality of comics that you received.

Once again, I urge you to contact me if there is any problem with your order/refund/anything else. I am absolutely committed to giving you the best customer service possible and I welcome your correspondence.

I see that the alphabet store (PTGRTS) is also running a huge sale this weekend. The more the merrier! Drooling Winking

MoonKnight1
Sunday, March 24, 2019 10:00:57 AM
Shop at My Store
Good news, CCL Faithful! My industrious minions here in the Hall are scurrying around pulling your orders even as we spe- - - Wait, what's that?

Seriously? Are you sure? Who was supposed to....oh, I see. Very well then.

OK, I'm back. I'm just being told that there are no minions in the Hall. Also it appears that my sycophants, flunkies, henchmen (and henchwomen!) are also non-existent. Apparently no one got the memo to procure any. My apologies for the misinformation.

Anyways, your orders are still being pulled and processed at an amazing rate by yours truly! In fact I have already shipped several and many more will be ready to go out tomorrow! Refunds have also started flying out as well!

BTW - Please don't feel bad about cleaning out my inventory. After all, there's much more where that came from! Dancing Tongue

The sale will end at some point tonight and might even continue for a short time tomorrow morning if I fall asleep during the UVA game tonight! Yawn Go Hoos!

MoonKnight1
Monday, March 25, 2019 9:10:27 AM
Shop at My Store
It's over!

The very first sale at Hall of Heroes was a huge success for me and for all of you who got some incredible deals! Easily the best month saleswise and I should finish the month in the top 3 stores in volume of sales. Would have been first if not for that dang alphabet store, too! Angry Laughing

J/K! I love you PTGRTS! Big Hug

I have gotten a lot done on Round 3 already and will be getting more done today. I'm not going back into vacation mode as I suspect that I will be wrapping current orders by Wednesday at the very latest.

Before I moved every box in my CCL inventory was consolidated and there was very little wiggle room. About 120 long boxes worth. Now I have plenty of gaps to refill!

No worries, as stated before I have plenty more where those came from and April will be the start of a serious push to climb back up the Store Locator list! Party

Thanks again for the incredible support and keep on reading the State of the Hall posts (and everything else in the Forums)! I will continue to try and entertain you and bring you more fantastic comics! I also have ideas for promotions, giveaways and contests - some new ones and some returning favorites. Don't Tell Anyone