And now for something completely different...
A new era is starting for the Hall this month. I have moved in with my Sweetheart and we are looking forward to enjoying many more fine years together!
I also have a new base of operations for the Hall, my own Avengers Mansion or Justice League Watchtower if you will.
Definitely can't thank you all enough for the incredible support last month! I was the Number Two Seller for March when the highest I have ever been was #4. Seeing as how I was only open half the month that's pretty cool! Now back to my usual spot of somewhere between 6 and 12.
OK, on to the future!
I am still going for 40,000 listed books by the end of the year. It's going to take a little more work but that is not a problem.
Tomorrow I will be picking up between 4 and 5 thousand books from Velocity Comics
here in Richmond. These are all recent releases from the last 3 or less years that I will be able to offer for 40-60% off of cover price. It will take me a few days to process everything so I think next Monday I should be able to start listing them.
I will be going from A-Z so if you are looking for Action Comics or Amazing Spider-Man or Aquaman or, I don't know, anything else that starts with A then I would start getting ready soon!
It might take a week later until I get to Zatanna, X-Men and Walking Dead...
At the same time, if anyone is interested, I am going to be loading up my eBay store Hall Liquidations
with a bunch of toys and action figures. I just bought half of a dude's collection and will soon be picking up the rest. I'm talking great stuff, G.I. Joes, Star Wars, Transformers, MOTU, some things I haven't even heard of but look pretty cool!
I will be taking a few more vacation days at the end of this month for the Virginia State Frisbee Golf Championship in Fredericksburg, VA. It's a fun, three day tournament with several different competitions and plenty of socializing.
My goal, as always, is to finish somewhere other than not Dead Bleeping Last - something I have only done a handful of times.
Have fun, thanks for reading!!!! GOAL - 40,000 COMICS
Current Inventory = 30,434
Number of books added = 501
Need to reach goal: 9,566
Number of boxes listed - 2
I will keep updating this as I go along.STORE POLICIES Free S&H for orders of $25 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International ordersALL Comics come bagged and boarded
- Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM. Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM.ALL orders come with free tracking or customs form number information
- Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after
I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.Grading
- I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.Fast Shipping Promise
- All orders will ship no later than the next business day or you receive a free comic of my choice. Friday orders will ship no later than Monday. Sometimes I am able to ship on Saturday but not always. If your order is in before 3PM it will usually ship same day.International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a Personal Message with details.
If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.
I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.
I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.