Oh my gosh, May was an amazing month for The Hall! Did not do too much in the comic book realm unfortunately but only because I was consumed with catering: Adventures in Catering
. I will be adding to that thread when I have a moment!
Anyway, it's back to the grindstone for June. I am behind schedule for my yearly projection but will be doubling my efforts this Summer and into Fall. In addition to the Velocity backstock (mostly recent DC/Marvel) I will be mixing in good filler from the '80's through the 2000's as well as the occasional short box of Gold and Silver Age books. I will keep you updated on when and what gets listed.
I am waiting on bags and boards to be delivered, should be here this week, and when they arrive I will be back to listing. In the meantime I will be adding more G. I. Joe action figures to my eBay store: Hall Liquidations
Speaking of Hall Liquidations, I have now made it an official policy that you can combine your orders from there and CCL and still take advantage of my free shipping for orders of $25 and up! You can spend $15 here and $10 there and I will honor the free shipping threshold. If you take advantage of this offer please send me a PM through CCL and not eBay. They seem to have a personal problem with Sellers trying to do the most for their customers.
Ooh, almost forgot! Very soon there will be a casting call for the new Walking Dead spinoff series that will be filming in Richmond and the surrounding area. You can bet your sweet patootie that I will be auditioning for a part in that sucker!
Also, Showtime is going to be doing a pre-Civil War miniseries about John Brown that I will also be trying to get on.
Wish me luck!
Thank you again to all of my amazing customers and friends! GOAL - 40,000 COMICS
Current Inventory = 30,791
Number of books added = 1,352
Need to reach goal: 9,209
Number of boxes listed - 5STORE POLICIES Free S&H for orders of $25 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International ordersALL Comics come bagged and boarded
- Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM. Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM.ALL orders come with free tracking or customs form number information
- Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after
I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.Grading
- I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.Fast Shipping Promise
- All orders will ship no later than the next business day or you receive a free comic of my choice. Friday orders will ship no later than Monday. Sometimes I am able to ship on Saturday but not always. If your order is in before 3PM it will usually ship same day.International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a Personal Message with details.Combine With eBay
- If you want to buy something from here and my eBay store
then I will combine shipping. Not only that, but my Free Shipping option of $25 or up will count toward the combined total between the stores. So if you buy $15 here and $10 there I will ship together for free! Please make sure you send me a PM (Personal Message) here to alert me that you have ordered from both platforms. Please do not contact me on eBay for this offer as I'm sure they would probably frown upon it.
If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.
I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.
I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.