Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » State of the Hall Address - August 2019 Edition

State of the Hall Address - August 2019 Edition

MoonKnight1
Wednesday, August 07, 2019 6:04:52 PM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Hello! It's August! That means it's almost time for some football! Plus the temperatures are going down! Hooray! Dancing

It was an amazing month of July for The Hall. I have been furiously adding comics to my store and you have been snatching them up left and right! And middle! More fantastic offerings are heading your way this month and there may be a secret promotion coming your way. It's more than possible that one of my most popular events might return. Don't Tell Anyone

Still trying to get invited to perform in a number of cinematic productions, not the least of which is the Walking Dead spinoff. I have promised the casting company that I can easily impersonate a zombie if needed so hopefully they will take me up on that. There is also a John Brown Civil War era mini by Showtime filming in the area. I have refrained from shaving or cutting my hair in the hopes that they will need some shaggy looking white guy to show up in the background.

Looks like it is a longshot that I will reach my goal of having 40,000 comics in the Live Market by the end of the year. Sad But that doesn't mean I am going to stop trying! Daydreaming Who knows, maybe I will get on a roll and start flooding the market with juicy comics for your consumption. Either way, I will be striving for 40K and after that I will set my sights on 50. If I were to get that high it would put me in the Top 5 here in terms of Items For Sale. I'm coming for you! Won't stop until.......Waiting

Hey, if you are interested in toys then you should take a look at my eBay store Hall Liquidations as I am in the process of phasing out most comics and adding more action figures. I will still be offering comics there but only things that I think will do better on that platform.

As always I thank each and every one of my fabulous customers! Big Hug I treat every order with the same care and attention no matter the amount you spend and I appreciate you for trusting me to deliver your comics safely and promptly.

GOAL - 40,000 COMICS

Current Inventory = 31,255

Number of books added = 2,015

Need to reach goal: 8,458

Number of boxes listed - 7

STORE POLICIES

Free S&H for orders of $25 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International orders

ALL Comics come bagged and boarded - Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM.

Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM.

ALL orders come with free tracking or customs form number information - Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.

Grading - I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.

Fast Shipping Promise - All orders will ship no later than the next business day or you receive a free comic of my choice. Friday orders will ship no later than Monday. Sometimes I am able to ship on Saturday but not always. If your order is in before 3PM it will usually ship same day.

International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a Personal Message with details.

Combine With eBay - If you want to buy something from here and my eBay store then I will combine shipping. Not only that, but my Free Shipping option of $25 or up will count toward the combined total between the stores. So if you buy $15 here and $10 there I will ship together for free! Please make sure you send me a PM (Personal Message) here to alert me that you have ordered from both platforms. Please do not contact me on eBay for this offer as I'm sure they would probably frown upon it.

If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.

I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.

I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.

Howie's Saying of the Week

A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else - Bette Davis

Check out my eBay store: Hall Liquidations
MoonKnight1
Friday, August 23, 2019 2:58:35 PM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Just listed another box!

Some of the highlights are:

Only ones on CCL!!!

Super Rare Action Comics #1 Superman Peanut Butter Variant. Just added to the DB, Only one on CCL!

1st Full Appearance of Mystique!

More Only Ones On CCL!
Eye-Searingly Pinks and Purples!!! Anxious Hypnotized

PLUS

A full run of the Bronze Age Eternals by Jack "The King" Kirby including the Annual!

Also a bunch of Silver and Bronze DC titles including:

Adventure Comics
All Star Comics
Batman
Detective Comics
Superboy

and a number of Bronze Age Atlas books:

Scorpion
Tales of Evil
Targitt
Tigerman
Weird Suspense
Wulf the Barbarian

Check it out!!!

GOAL - 40,000 COMICS

Current Inventory = 31,400

Number of books added = 2,246

Need to reach goal: 8,600

Number of boxes listed - 8

Howie's Saying of the Week

A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else - Bette Davis

Check out my eBay store: Hall Liquidations