Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » CCL Comics Library » Change Request Discussion » Powers of X #3 Secret Mix in 1:10 Variant

Powers of X #3 Secret Mix in 1:10 Variant

monidaw1
Tuesday, August 20, 2019 4:17:49 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
It appears CCL has Cover A set to load which is the 1:10 Secret Mix in Variant Cover of the real Cover A.

This is going to be fun. I got
27 copies with Rasputin and Cardinal.
4 copies with Illyana and Nightcrawler.

That makes Illyana and Nightcrawler 1:10 mix in roughly and Diamond flashing the wrong cover as the standard cover ordered by anyone selling presales using that cover.

The real Cover A is Rasputin and Cardinal on the cover not what's presently scheduled to be shown.
lcfrick
Tuesday, August 20, 2019 5:10:44 PM
Groups: Member
I'll be curious to see how this resolves, because I just put in a change request last night for Transformers: More than Meets the Eye #29 Sub (B) and RI (C) covers last night for basically the same thing as this.

The sub cover is listed as the sub cover on the front and interior cover, but was printing in quantities of the 1:10 and the UPC number lists it as 02931.

While the RI cover is listed as the RI cover on the front and interior cover, but was printing in quantities of the sub cover and the UPC number is listed as 02921.
padreglcc
Wednesday, August 21, 2019 11:38:10 AM
Groups: Approver, Approver Steward, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, DC Host, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, New Releases Host
monidaw1 wrote:
The real Cover A is Rasputin and Cardinal on the cover not what's presently scheduled to be shown.

Good catch. We've switched the cover and added the secret 1:10 variant. Thanks.
“One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.” ~ Bryant H. McGill

Please make sure you read and understand the Forum Rules here.

Need help? Feel free to contact one of the Moderators or Approvers.
SwiftMann
Wednesday, August 21, 2019 10:54:57 PM
Groups: Approver, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
If the allocation above is about right, that's either a 1:6.75 or 1:7.75 (depending on whether it was one FOR every 6.75 ordered or one in every 7.75 ordered). Neither of those is really "roughly 1:10." That's roughly 1:7 or 1:8.

Can any other retailer chime in?

Edit: Found this story on The Beat that has a confirmation of 1:7 from one story and anecdotes of "1:7 to 1:10."
padreglcc
Thursday, August 22, 2019 10:16:34 AM
Groups: Approver, Approver Steward, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, DC Host, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, New Releases Host
If we can't nail down a firm ratio, I'm okay leaving it out of the caption and adding a note to the bio.
“One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.” ~ Bryant H. McGill

Please make sure you read and understand the Forum Rules here.

Need help? Feel free to contact one of the Moderators or Approvers.