Summer is almost over and fall is creeping closer! The last couple of months have been up and down here in the Hall. I never got the invite to perform on any of the television productions that have been filming around here but I did have time to get a bit of warehouse reorganization done. I also pulled together a lot of great comics that I will be listing this month. First up is a nearly complete run of New Mutants (with many duplicates), a long box of Jack Kirby comics (Marvel and DC), a couple hundred Amazing Spider-Man (80's to 90's) and even more Velocity stock!
Great news! I have a catering gig coming up this month on the 20th and 21st. Friday night I will be doing an Indian Feast with Tikka Masala, Vindaloo, Curry, Rice, various vegetable dishes, naan - the whole shebang. Then, Saturday afternoon I will be preparing lunch for about 150 people at two different locations. Should be pretty easy other than the logistics of transporting the food from one place to the other. Should also be pretty lucrative!
Speaking of the Velocity stock, I quietly slid in a long box last week so now I'm up to comics starting with "F". These are the overstock comics I get from my LCS and are all very recent and in nice condition. Because I get such a deep discount I am able to offer them for 40-60 percent off of cover price!
I am not going to achieve my goal of 40,000 listed books by the end of the year. No excuses, just didn't happen. I will keep counting and see how close I get by December 31st. I have a plethora of fantastic comics to list and will continue to do so as fast, efficiently and accurately as possible.
Thank you all for continuing to support the Hall of Heroes! GOAL - 40,000 COMICS
Current Inventory = 31,644
Number of books added = 2,577
Need to reach goal: 8,356
Number of boxes listed - 9STORE POLICIES Free S&H for orders of $25 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International ordersALL Comics come bagged and boarded
- Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM. Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM.ALL orders come with free tracking or customs form number information
- Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after
I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.Grading
- I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.Fast Shipping Promise
- All orders will ship no later than the next business day or you receive a free comic of my choice. Friday orders will ship no later than Monday. Sometimes I am able to ship on Saturday but not always. If your order is in before 3PM it will usually ship same day.International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a Personal Message with details.Combine With eBay
- If you want to buy something from here and my eBay store
then I will combine shipping. Not only that, but my Free Shipping option of $25 or up will count toward the combined total between the stores. So if you buy $15 here and $10 there I will ship together for free! Please make sure you send me a PM (Personal Message) here to alert me that you have ordered from both platforms. Please do not contact me on eBay for this offer as I'm sure they would probably frown upon it.
If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.
I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.
I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.