What a month of September it was for The Hall! Very awesome and productive all around. Not only have I been consistently showing up in the Top 10 Sellers for the month here I have also been crushing it on the four letter auction site!
Gearing up for the holidays over there by listing even more toys and action figures. Right now I'm getting all the Star Wars figs that I have up and soon I will be on to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Power Rangers.
I was able to get three boxes listed here last month and they have been a big hit. Thank you all for buying and continuing to make Hall of Heroes your go to store when it comes to quality and consistency!
October is shaping up to be another fantastic month in the Hall. I have a long box that should go live in the next couple of days and plenty more lined up right behind it. I think after this one I will focus on the Jack Kirby box that has been much anticipated and frequently requested. I think that you all will like it!
Also did another huge catering event in September. It was wildly successful and I had a lot of fun doing it. I don't have any more of those lined up in the short term but once the new year arrives and temps start to warm up there will certainly be more of those.
I keep teasing a promotion but have been way too busy to do it right. That will no longer be a problem so keep you eyes peeled!
Thank you as always to my patient and loyal customers! I will continue striving to do my best and bring you fun, entertainment and value and I have no doubt that you will respond in kind! GOAL - 40,000 COMICS
Current Inventory = 32,273
Number of books added = 3,560
Need to reach goal: 7,727
Number of boxes listed - 12Free S&H for orders of $25 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International ordersALL Comics come bagged and boarded
- Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM. Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM.ALL orders come with free tracking or customs form number information
- Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after
I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.Grading
- I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.Fast Shipping Promise
- All orders will ship no later than the next business day or you receive a free comic of my choice. Friday orders will ship no later than Monday. Sometimes I am able to ship on Saturday but not always. If your order is in before 3PM it will usually ship same day.International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a Personal Message with details.Combine With eBay
- If you want to buy something from here and my eBay store
then I will combine shipping. Not only that, but my Free Shipping option of $25 or up will count toward the combined total between the stores. So if you buy $15 here and $10 there I will ship together for free! Please make sure you send me a PM (Personal Message) here to alert me that you have ordered from both platforms. Please do not contact me on eBay for this offer as I'm sure they would probably frown upon it.
If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.
I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.
I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.