Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » NEW RELEASES! DC Giants, Superman Smashes the Klan, 2019 Spider-Man, AND MORE!

NEW RELEASES! DC Giants, Superman Smashes the Klan, 2019 Spider-Man, AND MORE!

ComicsMD
Wednesday, September 18, 2019 4:56:40 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Just finished listing more than 100 issues of several 90s series with hidden gems such as Jurassic Jane (18+ Series!), Lost World: Jurassic Park, or Angel Fire!

We have no shortage of Batman with issues between Batman and Robin Adventures, Batman: Shadow of the Bat, or Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, or prestiege releases Bane, Mr. Freeze, or Chronicles: The Gauntlet!

Some harder to find 90s issues for Amazing Spider-Man, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, and so much more from there!

There's more coming in the next few hours so be sure to keep an eye on the store!
ComicsMD
Wednesday, September 18, 2019 8:52:34 PM
Shop at My Store
Another 100+ issues added with tons of -1 issues for series like Spider-Man, Spectacular Spider-Man, Uncanny X-Men, and X-Man among others!

Some issues to fill in the gaps for your collections for series like the 1997 Scooby-Doo, the 1995 X-Files, or the 1997 Sabrina the Teenage Witch coupled with tons of various Star Trek and Star Wars series!

That does it for today's box, be sure to check it out!
ComicsMD
Saturday, September 21, 2019 2:14:44 PM
Shop at My Store
Just got done listing a box of over 200+ issues of current comics! Catch up on missed issues of the current runs of Amazing Spider-Man, Batman, and various Star Wars series! Check out what's going on with the DC Year of the Villians with out listed one-shots! And get your House of X and Powers of X variants while you can!

There's so much more from there including Absolute Carnage, Black Panther and the Agents of Wakanda, Harley Quinn (And Poison Ivy too!), Justice League, and a complete run of IvX (Inhumans Vs. X-Men) and the #1 we needed to get a complete run of Image Comics' Circuit Breaker!

Check it out!

ComicsMD
Wednesday, October 02, 2019 2:03:05 PM
Shop at My Store
Just finished listing over 70 issues of IDW's various Ghostbusters comics over the past decade! The original 2011 hit series, the 2013 follow up, The Real Ghostbusters Crossover, the TMNT crossovers, and one-shots and more!
ComicsMD
Sunday, October 13, 2019 2:26:35 PM
Shop at My Store
Just finished listing over 100+ comics ranging from new DC and Marvel #1s, Variants of your favorite running series, plenty of the DC Giant Specials at great prices, and a few issues of DCs Black Label imprint to help fill out your collections, and as always, MORE!

Check it out!
ComicsMD
Friday, October 25, 2019 3:47:06 PM
Shop at My Store
Just finished adding close to 60 comics to the inventory! New releases from the past month at great prices; check it out!