Hello everybody! Welcome to the 2020's!
I think that this is going to be an exciting year in the Hall. It's already starting that way and things can only get better. I have a lot of things planned for the store and can't wait to get started.
Didn't quite hit my goal for last year but I never gave up and finished the year strong. Having to move unexpectedly early in the year took a toll on my productivity but out of adversity comes opportunity. I am now set up much more efficiently and it is easier for me to keep my inventory in order as well as easily locate unlisted stock. Silver linings and all that.
Anyway, here is my new goal for the Hall this year:
I am going to list 26 Long Boxes by the end of the year.
That's a box every two weeks so that should be doable. That gives me leeway to take a little time off now and then and also to pay attention to my eBay store as well.
Good news! I just listed 1 box!
Long Boxes Listed = 1
Boxes Needed To Reach Goal = 25
What I just listed was 260 Marvel Comics with the vast majority of them being Amazing Spider-Man from the early 200's to the mid 300's. I will post some pics when I can. Lots of Key Issues including the first appearance of the black suit, a lot of Hobgoblin stuff, 1st appearances of Silver Sable, Hydro-Man and more.
About 30-40% of what I just listed were Newsstand Editions. Be sure to check the Market Info as I have noted when it is Newsstand. I do not up charge for Newsstand, they are the same price as Direct Market. That's just how I roll.
Keep an eye on the Forums. I have some super sneaky shenanigans planned.
Thank you all for being such fantastic customers! Thank you to the Approvers who keep this the best darn database for comic books anywhere on the Internet! And thank you to my fellow Sellers who keep listing fantastic comics with great prices and provide outstanding customer service! Oh, and thank you to Joe, Steve and Chance for keeping this site going and providing us this platform to interact!
I wish you all the best of luck in 2020 and beyond!Hall of Heroes Store PoliciesFree S&H for orders of $25 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International ordersALL Comics come bagged and boarded
- Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM. Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM.ALL orders come with free tracking or customs form number information
- Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after
I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.Grading
- I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.Fast Shipping Promise
- All orders will ship no later than the next business day or you receive a free comic of my choice. Friday orders will ship no later than Monday. Sometimes I am able to ship on Saturday but not always. If your order is in before 3PM it will usually ship same day.International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a Personal Message with details.Combine With eBay
- If you want to buy something from here and my eBay store
then I will combine shipping. Not only that, but my Free Shipping option of $25 or up will count toward the combined total between the stores. So if you buy $15 here and $10 there I will ship together for free! Please make sure you send me a PM (Personal Message) here to alert me that you have ordered from both platforms. Please do not contact me on eBay for this offer as I'm sure they would probably frown upon it.
If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.
I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.
I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.