Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » NEW 52 / Marvel NOW! Catch Up! Hundreds of comics added at great prices!

NEW 52 / Marvel NOW! Catch Up! Hundreds of comics added at great prices!

ComicsMD
Friday, December 27, 2019 6:02:50 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
We just got done listing an entire run of the Wolverine Origins series, including the first appearance of Daken, in addition to many rare variants! Check it out!

EDIT:
I also just finished listing Issues #1-15 (Plus some more variants) of Wolverine: Weapon X, the Wolverine Weapon X Files one-shot, and the first 26 issues of X-Man!
ComicsMD
Saturday, January 11, 2020 2:14:07 PM
Shop at My Store
Just got done listing a bunch of books with an entire set of Annihilation: Scourge and its connected one-shots, Spider-Ham and Spider-Man 2099s, a turning point for the Ninja Turtles in TMNT #101, along with various variant covers for many series!

Check it out!

EDIT:
Just added another huge stack of comics! Catch up on all the new X-Series running, grab some Black Blank variants of Symbiote Spider-Man, or get oversized specials like Incoming! and New Year's Evil at a great price! We also had a copy of the rare X-Women one shot that was listed too!
ComicsMD
Saturday, January 25, 2020 2:52:37 PM
Shop at My Store
Just got done listing a box of hundreds of comics, mostly from 2011-2014 during the DC New 52 and Marvel NOW runs! Fill in pieces of your collection from the Requiem tie-ins for the Bat family, or H'El on Earth for the Superboy/Girl/Man trio, get those early issues of Uncanny X-Men and Superior Spider-Man, or some of the later Venom issues when Eddie Brock became Toxin! Check it out!