Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » State of The Hall Address - March 2020 Edition

State of The Hall Address - March 2020 Edition

MoonKnight1
Thursday, March 05, 2020 8:43:26 AM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Hi, welcome to the Hall! Somehow we made it through February and now it's time to Spring back into action! Not that I wasn't already in action but now I'm going to spring into even more action! Devil

I got 2 boxes listed last month and I've got several more in the queue waiting for their chance to shine. Next up is another box of Velocity stock, that's the excess books I get from my LCS which are all relatively new releases and most are in the VF range condition-wise.

I took a short break from listing here so that I could pay some attention to my eBay store. You can find that here: Hall Liquidations. I put things there that either I can't sell here or have a hard time selling here. Like about 2 dozen Treasury sized comics, signed/autographed comics, foreign language comics and a vintage Batman bicycle seat!

Big news Today!

I was running out of space in my warehouse and had been thinking about relocating however the space right next to me opened up unexpectedly so I am taking it over like mold in a petri dish! They are going to just remove the wall between spaces so will make it easy to just slide things over. I will be able to spread my unlisted inventory out so I can get a better handle on what exactly I have and where it is. Organization will be an immense help.

I have so much back stock and not all of it is in order so if anyone local wants to come by sometime and help me sort I will gladly make it worth your while! Call Me

Thank you all again for being the greatest customers that any store has ever had! Big Hug Happy

Long Boxes Listed = 6
Boxes Needed To Reach Goal = 20

Hall of Heroes Store Policies

Free S&H for orders of $25 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International orders

ALL Comics come bagged and boarded - Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM.

Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM.

ALL orders come with free tracking or customs form number information - Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.

Grading - I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.

Fast Shipping Promise - All orders will ship no later than the next business day or you receive a free comic of my choice. Friday orders will ship no later than Monday. Sometimes I am able to ship on Saturday but not always. If your order is in before 3PM it will usually ship same day.

International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a Personal Message with details.

Combine With eBay - If you want to buy something from here and my eBay store then I will combine shipping. Not only that, but my Free Shipping option of $25 or up will count toward the combined total between the stores. So if you buy $15 here and $10 there I will ship together for free! Please make sure you send me a PM (Personal Message) here to alert me that you have ordered from both platforms. Please do not contact me on eBay for this offer as I'm sure they would probably frown upon it.

If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.

I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.

I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.

Howie's Saying of the Week

The truth hurts doesn't it. Oh sure, maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with the seat missing, but it hurts - Frank Drebin (Leslie Nielsen)

Check out my eBay store: Hall Liquidations
MoonKnight1
Wednesday, March 18, 2020 12:35:50 PM
Shop at My Store

Long Boxes Listed = 7
Boxes Needed To Reach Goal = 19

Got the Velocity box up! Dancing

Working right now on an "X" box - X-Force, X-Men and various X-related miniseries, one-shots and spinoffs. Should be up by the end of the week.

After that I have several boxes ready to go. More Velocity stock, a box full of Marvel/DC Bronze, 80's to early 2000's filler stock and a box of Gold and Silver Age books from Marvel, DC and Independent Publishers. Some of these are very rare and there are also going to be some low-grade, affordable reader copies as usual.

Stay safe everyone and READ COMICS!!!! Party

The truth hurts doesn't it. Oh sure, maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with the seat missing, but it hurts - Frank Drebin (Leslie Nielsen)

MoonKnight1
Monday, March 23, 2020 3:07:54 PM
Shop at My Store

Long Boxes Listed = 8
Boxes Needed To Reach Goal = 18

MoonKnight1 wrote:
Working right now on an "X" box - X-Force, X-Men and various X-related miniseries, one-shots and spinoffs. Should be up by the end of the week.
Done! Party

Want to take this time to thank all of the people who are continuing to come to Hall of Heroes. I assure everyone that I have been staying safe and am healthy. I am the owner and only employee here so you can take comfort in that.

I will keep trying to ship quickly but as I'm sure you can understand there could possibly be delays. Let's all ride this out and come out better on the other side. Practice good sanitation and hygiene as usual and read plenty of comic books!