Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » Big Update + A Big Sale
HoHComix2015
Tuesday, March 31, 2020 8:26:14 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Ok so here goes. The House of Heroes is still open but online only. My physical retail store is closing its doors w everything taking place right now in the world. I am now moving all of my merchandise toys, comics, books, cards etc to a different location.

The Big Sale - So until 5/31/2020 all paper items comics magazines etc. that are listed and that will become listed are now 15% off. If its priced below $8 its 35% off. Sale continues now through May 31st 2020. Refund will be issued after item ships. Some fantastic deals to be had here people! Help me clear some stuff out & lighten the load a bit!

In conclusion. Please be aware that the House of Heroes is still in business. We are simply closing our retail space to focus with online sales amd new collections. Please be aware that Shipping may take slightly longer with the move but I am working diligently to make sure everything stays in proper order during the move to help avoid any shipping delays. Thank you everyone for your continued support and happy collecting!!!!

Sincerely
Aaron Curry
Owner the House of Heroes
And Knowing is Half the battle!