Hello All, Welcome to May!
How's life going for you in these Corona times? I hope you are all doing well and we can weather this storm and come out even stronger on the other side.
It has been crazy here in the Hall as you can well imagine. The month of March was pretty dismal as far as sales go but I used the downtime to reorganize some things and replenish inventory both here and on eBay. April showed that my efforts were not in vain as I rebounded nicely. I am continuing to grow both stores and am looking forward to serving your comic book needs!
If you are interested in G. I. Joe action figures you should definitely check out what I have going on at Hall Liquidations
. Not only do I have copious amounts of Joes and Cobras and am always adding more but I also have Star Wars, Star Trek, Transformers and other toys available.
I finally finished adding a long box of Gold and Silver comics on Thursday. Took me longer than hoped because I strive to accurately grade and price them and being older books it just takes more time to get it right. After grading I check going prices on three different sites to make sure that I come up with a reasonable value to the book.
Another big deal is that all of my comics listed for sale are now in a Store Shelf or two, sometimes three. I know most people use the Wishlist feature and that's perfectly fine. But sometimes you don't know you want something until you see it! My shelves are arranged so that it makes it easy for you to find what you are interested in. Many Independent publishers are listed alphabetically including all of the major ones. Below that I have Obscure Indy titles also listed alphabetically for titles that were printed by small press publications.
Finally, I want to ask everyone to participate in the Super Hero Showdown that is starting this week, first week of May. Check out the details here
Have fun and stay safe! Here's a social distance hug&kiss for all of you
Long Boxes Listed = 11
Boxes Needed To Reach Goal = 15Hall of Heroes Store PoliciesFree S&H for orders of $25 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International ordersALL Comics come bagged and boarded
- Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM. Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM.ALL orders come with free tracking or customs form number information
- Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after
I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.Grading
- I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.Fast Shipping Promise
- All orders will ship no later than the next business day or you receive a free comic of my choice. Friday orders will ship no later than Monday. Sometimes I am able to ship on Saturday but not always. If your order is in before 3PM it will usually ship same day.International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a Personal Message with details.Combine With eBay
- If you want to buy something from here and my eBay store
then I will combine shipping. Not only that, but my Free Shipping option of $25 or up will count toward the combined total between the stores. So if you buy $15 here and $10 there I will ship together for free! Please make sure you send me a PM (Personal Message) here to alert me that you have ordered from both platforms. Please do not contact me on eBay for this offer as I'm sure they would probably frown upon it.
If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.
I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.
I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.