PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PURCHASE!!!
Need help with a Change Request?
FAQs at the bottom
GET READY! SALE starts Saturday, at MIDNIGHT 12:01a.m. (est)
VACATION MODE will be activated until then.
* COMICS (1980 to 2017) $4.99 and less are .50 cents ea!*
* COMICS (dated 2018- now) are 50% off!!*
* COMICS $5-$8 are 50% off!!
* CARDS are BoGo! Yep! Buy one, get another at the same price or less.
* ALL other listings are BEST OFFER (some do not have that function) but we will consider it.
We have over 250,000 comics, so we are starting by slimming down our CCL stock, and try to make an accurate inventory in the process.
It's true, but a few Rules
1. INVENTORY: We may NOT actually have the ordered item in stock, as the inventory is ULTRA-messed up AND we are selling it on several different sales vectors, so PLEASE be aware. This sale is for single-issue comics ONLY. No sets, Magazine size or oversize comics, TPBs Hardcovers, etc.
2. ORDER MINIMUM: To get your books at 50 cents ea, you will have to PLACE an order with a minimum of 150 books. If we are OOS on a book(s), you will have to add until you reach 150 books. No exceptions right now. 50% off and regular books count toward the 150 book calculation.
3. SHIPPING: Shipping starts at $15.00. This includes insurance and signature confirmation, Boxed and center packed. Extra shipping costs will be billed separately, and you be charged an EXACT cost, above the $15.00 minimum. We ship USPS and UPS. NOTE: We cannot estimate as 150 books could be 10lbs or 25lbs. INTERNATIONAL orders, please drop me a note when you order letting me know you are ok with the increased postage cost.
4. PAYMENT: Invoiced via PAYPAL after you place your order, payment via PayPal invoice MUST be made before we confirm your order was accepted, so if you place an order and the payment was not received, the order will be considered NOT PLACED, and canceled. PLEASE make sure the transaction goes through after you are invoiced. If it did not go through, contact us ASAP.
5. FULFILLMENT: Orders may take 3 to 20 days to process, as we are already well backed up as of right now.
6. ITEM CONDITION: Most times, our items are in the grade we state they are, but some items tend to get SHOPWORN during GIANT sales, but we will do our best to meet the high standard we have set to be within 1\2 grade. Should we find that we are off on a few books we will make you aware as we will be checking each order for condition compliance.
7. CANCELLATION: Once an order is accepted, you may not cancel an item UNLESS you cancel the entire order. Please choose carefully.
8. DAMAGES: If your order arrives DAMAGED, or items are not in the expected condition, they will be considered DAMAGED, and you will have to file a claim with us via email with pics within 7 days of receipt. All packing and damaged items MUST be retained to make a claim.
* Some exclusions apply, and will be listed in MARKET NOTES.
We will be adding NEW stock throughout the entire sale window (March 7th until ?)
Items that were Out of Stock, MAY come back into stock, so STAY AWARE!
Once you have an order in-house, you may add additional items as needed, but please do not abuse this.
We know we will be selling some $10.00 books for 50 cents, but if we have too many copies so be it.
FINAL NOTE: Seriously, the above rules are guidelines based on all our marketing vectors, so we tried to tie all of them together so all orders can be handled the same way.
QUESTIONS? Comments? Just ask. We will do our BEST to accommodate.
Q: Some items are excluded from the sale
How can I tell which ones?
A: As always, look in MARKET INFO. This can be easily viewed when you are adding to your cart by clicking the VIEW or INFO button. We see these when we print your order, and it will indicate the status of the item.
Click here to Contact an approver!
Site problem or more questions?
CCL Contact information:EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
General customer service questions
for password and security, order problems,credit card updates, and unresolved issues.PHONE:
CCL Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm CST.