Well, what a month it was here in The Hall! I hope that you all had a healthy and productive February and continue to do so in March!
It was tough sledding for a couple of weeks there. Well, not literal sledding - I stayed off the slopes and the car remained in park frozen to the asphalt for a while there. Couple of ice storms and power outages but luckily nothing catastrophic.
I did fall behind a little on messages, I think I have caught up but if I haven't replied to you please don't hesitate to shout me out again. Things should be back up to my normal standards from now on.
I did get another box listed. It is mostly 80's to 90's to early 2000's filler stock with some Bronze mixed in. Next up is Archie Box #4 out of 5. This one starts at Laugh then goes through Life With Archie, Madhouse, Mighty Crusaders, New Archies, Original Shield and Pep as well as a few other minor series.
These are mostly in mid to low grade with a handful being FN or better. Also numerous Silver Age issues.
So far my progress is looking good! Seven boxes in just over 8 weeks isn't bad. I wish I could list faster because I have tons of great stuff but I want to make sure that I do it right - grading, pricing, etc.
Well, back to it!
Everyone have a nice month, one day at a time, Spring is about to be sprung! Long Boxes Listed: 7
Number of Boxes Needed To Reach Goal: 25Hall of Heroes Store PoliciesNEWFree S&H for orders of $27.50 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International ordersALL Comics come bagged and boarded
- Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM. Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM.ALL orders come with tracking or customs form number information
- Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after
I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.Grading
- I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.Fast Shipping Promise
- All orders will ship no later than the next business day or you receive a free comic of my choice. Friday orders will ship no later than Monday. Sometimes I am able to ship on Saturday but not always. If your order is in before 3PM it will usually ship same day.International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a Personal Message with details.Combine With eBay
- If you want to buy something from here and my eBay store
then I will combine shipping. Not only that, but my Free Shipping option of $25 or up will count toward the combined total between the stores. So if you buy $15 here and $10 there I will ship together for free! Please make sure you send me a PM (Personal Message) here to alert me that you have ordered from both platforms. Please do not contact me on eBay for this offer as I'm sure they would probably frown upon it.
If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.
I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.
I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.