Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » 100+ comics just added! Howard the Duck, Marvel UK, Star Trek, Superman, X-Men, and more!

100+ comics just added! Howard the Duck, Marvel UK, Star Trek, Superman, X-Men, and more!

2 pages: 1 [2]
ComicsMD
Wednesday, March 10, 2021 11:20:39 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
We've just finished with a quick listing of the entire Death of X, 2nd 2015 Spider-Verse (The Secret Wars one), Superior Spider-Team Up, and Ultimate End series' along with both the Alpha and Omega one-shots for the Venom/Scarlet Spider crossover "Minimum Carnage"

And there's still one more week left for our 25% off sale of "Action Figure" based comics series including all Transformers, My Little Pony, G.I. Joe, Jem & the Holograms, Rom the Space Knight, and others! Check out the post 3 posts above for all of the details!

!!THIS SALE HAS NOW CONCLUDED!!

Edit: Seeing as we had a page break here, we'll just quote the post here!

ComicsMD wrote:
A little something to kick off the spring into March we're doing an 25% off Toy-Line Series sales! This sale will last for 2 weeks ending when March 17th begins at 12:00AM EST!

Any comics under these franchises will get the discount!

Barbie
Clue
COPS (DC 1988 Series)
G.I. Joe (Including solo spin-offs!)
He-Man
Jem & the Holograms (Including the Misfits series)
M.A.S.K.
Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars (Only THIS Series, not the other Secret Wars series!)
Micronauts
My Little Pony
Robotech
ROM
Shogun Warriors
Strawberry Shortcake
Transformers
*Crossovers starring these franchises will also be included*

Action Figure pack-in comics (reprints or originals) will also be eligible for the sale if you can find them in our inventory! This discount will also apply for any books related to these franchises that may be listed during the sale.

For those unfamiliar with how our sales have worked, we issue the savings via refunds through Paypal once the order has been pulled, packed, and shipped! The 25% off will only apply to the comics belonging to these franchises in your orders, NOT the entire order! This also means it does not count towards shipping costs. Speaking of shipping however; so long as your order reaches the minimum for our Free Shipping option BEFORE the discounts are applied it will be honored! [I.E. if you order was $40 exactly and the discounts put you below that, you still get the free shipping]

ComicsMD
Tuesday, March 16, 2021 5:58:43 PM
Shop at My Store
Just finished listing 101 books including the entire run of the 2013 FF series, the first 11 of the 13-issue Haywire series, restocks of Spider-Man Unlimited #2 and Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #10 (Eligible for our 25% off sale!), alongside various issues of the 2005 Hercules and Untold Tales of Spider-Man, alongside others!

This is also the final day of our 25% Off Sale for Action Figure Based comic series, check out the post above for the full list! Even if your order rests at "Pending" and we need to send you an invoice to complete the order, so long as it was marked here on CCL before the 17th we will honor the sale!

!!THE SALE HAS CONCLUDED!!
ComicsMD
Tuesday, March 23, 2021 1:39:55 PM
Shop at My Store
Just finished listing a shortbox of over 175 comics! Included are Mid 400s Adventures of Superman issues (Including 465, the first appearance of Hank Henshaw who would become the Cyborg Superman!), the first issue of the Fury of Firestorm, various issues of Sleepwalker and Darkhawk, the last 2 issues of Haywire to give us a complete run in our inventory, the 1-per-store variant of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #4, various issues of the Jonah Hex series "Hex", a restock of early issues of Spawn and Spider-Man, and MORE!
ComicsMD
Wednesday, March 24, 2021 5:08:49 PM
Shop at My Store
Just finished a small listing of around 50 more books including tons of variant covers for the newly released Zack Snyder Cut of the Justice League movie, Batman: Urban Legends and Joker #1s, modern Superman issues, Edge of Spider-Verse with Spider-Verse tie-in issues, and a few more!

Check it out!
ComicsMD
Tuesday, March 30, 2021 6:21:53 PM
Shop at My Store
Just finished a listing of 100+ comics including a big Howard the Duck restock with various Death's Head (and Death Metal) issues from the Marvel UK line, Later 90s Ghost Rider and Ghost Rider 2099 , several issues across various Star Trek comic series, 1980s Superman, Uncanny X-Men and X-Men, and more!

Check it out!