Wow, what a May!
Crazy month, I ended up as the #2 Top Seller on CCL (Thank you!
) so that kept me very busy. I also started combining all of my listed inventory into one continuous run. As you can imagine, with 30,000+ comics listed, it is a time consuming task.
I also did the catering for Tony, my brother, and his lovely bride Lindsay for their wedding. It was an amazing outdoor ceremony in an idyllic setting and weather cooperated so was good all around. My food rocked, by the way!
I have another catering event coming up next weekend. I will be providing lunch for the Women's Disc Golf Series match at Gillies Creek in Richmond. Should be pretty easy. I have to make about 80 sandwich wraps of various styles (BLT w/avocado, Turkey and Swiss, Italian Meats & Cheeses and Vegetarian) plus fruit, chips, dessert and drinks. So easy to do it's not even funny!
So only got two boxes up in May because of everything that was going on. Sorry about that, I will get more up this month and next.
The most recent box up is mostly Bronze Age books. Good mix of Marvel and DC. Good mix of genres like Horror, Sci-Fi, Western and Super Hero stuff. Have not shelved them yet but should be done soon.
Just finished grading the newest batch of books. These are more of the Velocity stock - overflow books from my LCS - that range from the late 80's through last year or so. Mostly DC with a smattering of Marvel. Hopefully these will be listed by early next week.
Justice League America
Justice League Elite
Justice League Europe
Justice League International
Legion of Super Heroes
New Teen Titans (both series)
At this point I do not know what is going up next. I have so, so many options and will have to evaluate what would be best. Hate to be vague but I just don't know.
I know how much you all love the Forum threads and I'm sorry that I haven't been as present there as usual but it has been an unprecedented time for comic books the last several months and that has kept me buried in work. Can't have all work and no play because that will make Howie something something so I will have to get back to it (having fun
) real soon!
Looks like the Covid thing might be less of a problem so let's all hope that continues to be a thing. Looking forward to getting back to normal, how about you?
Rock and Roll! Long Boxes Listed: 14
Number of Boxes Needed To Reach Goal: 18Hall of Heroes Store PoliciesNEWFree S&H for orders of $27.50 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International ordersALL Comics come bagged and boarded
- Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM. Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM.ALL orders come with tracking or customs form number information
- Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after
I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.Grading
- I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.Fast Shipping Promise
- All orders will ship no later than the next business day or you receive a free comic of my choice. Friday orders will ship no later than Monday. Sometimes I am able to ship on Saturday but not always. If your order is in before 3PM it will usually ship same day.International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a Personal Message with details.Combine With eBay
- If you want to buy something from here and my eBay store
then I will combine shipping. Not only that, but my Free Shipping option of $25 or up will count toward the combined total between the stores. So if you buy $15 here and $10 there I will ship together for free! Please make sure you send me a PM (Personal Message) here to alert me that you have ordered from both platforms. Please do not contact me on eBay for this offer as I'm sure they would probably frown upon it.
If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.
I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.
I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.