Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » Every eligible weekday order for the last 8 years shipped in less than 24 hours

Every eligible weekday order for the last 8 years shipped in less than 24 hours

monidaw1
Monday, March 30, 2020 6:40:49 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Happy Holidays
monidaw1
Thursday, July 01, 2021 9:00:42 PM
Shop at My Store
Magic 8-Ball said let's try this again. Please stop, read the words in the shipping details.

Happy 4th of July!!

monidaw1
Friday, September 24, 2021 12:51:05 AM
Shop at My Store
Due to the paper shortage comics WILL NOT ship in boards and bags until Diamond gets boards back in stock or we can find an alternate source for boards.
UPDATE-Found an alternate source and just ordered boards expected by the middle of October if they make their back in stock estimate.

We've added seperate shipping options for with or without so you have the choice. Boards and bags add 4 or more inches of width for every 100 used taking up space in the Flat Rate packaging that could be used for shipping comics. When they become available you'll have the choice to pay for them and get less comics in the box or to go without and get more comics shipped.

As always, read the information provided in your shipping details before checking out and if you have questions or want to combine other items with your order not listed here message us prior to checking out.