Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » NEARLY 200 JUST ADDED to 20,000+ inventory! Avengers, Batman, JSA, Michael Turner, X-Men + MORE!

NEARLY 200 JUST ADDED to 20,000+ inventory! Avengers, Batman, JSA, Michael Turner, X-Men + MORE!

4 pages: 1 2 [3] 4
ComicsMD
Sunday, June 27, 2021 2:39:13 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Just finished listing a shortbox of new releases including Batman: Urban Legends, Black Panther, Heroes Reborn One-Shots, the brand new Immortal Hulk: Time of Monsters #1, Miles Morales: Spider-Man, RWBY/Justice League, some issues of the newest run of Shadowman, copies of Static: Season One, and as ever more!

Check it out!
ComicsMD
Monday, June 28, 2021 9:29:57 PM
Shop at My Store
We've just finished listing a box of various Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series! There are issues from Amazing Adventures (Including additional spinoffs under that series), the complete Bebop & Rocksteady Destroy Everything and Bebop & Rocksteady Hit the Road mini-series, Casey & April, Dimension X, the complete "Macro-Series," Mutanimals, majority of the New Animated Adventures, the near entirety of the Universe series, Shredder in Hell, the entire Urban Legends series, and a few more one-shots and other ongoing series restocks!

Check it out!
ComicsMD
Wednesday, July 07, 2021 5:49:04 PM
Shop at My Store
We've just completed a huge listing including the 2012 Age of Apocalypse series, Avenging Spider-Man, 2016 Batman, Bullet Points, 2011 Daredevil, DC Horror Presents: The Conjuring:, Fear Itself: The Fearless, G.I. Joe Movie Prequels, IDW Ghostbusters, Godzilla Legends, and Kingdom of Monsters, Halo: Fall of Reach - Covenant, more of the current Heroes Reborn event, Magneto: Not a Hero, 2012 Scarlet Spider, the complete Spider-Man and Power Pack mini-series, the original Wolverine & the X-Men Series including the complete Alpha & Omega Mini-series, X-Club, the newest volume of Wonder Girl, and still more from there!

On top of all that we have nearly 100 issues of the IDW Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles books that have been listed on top of our huge TMNT restocking from last week!
ComicsMD
Saturday, July 10, 2021 9:11:38 PM
Shop at My Store
We've just finished listing another box filled with G.I. Joe: Frontline, Operation HISS, and a few extra one-shots or single issue updates in between, a steady restock of the 1990 Green Lantern series, some 1990 Guardians of the Galaxy, Hellblazer Special: Lady Constantine, and some Venom: Nights of Vengeance #1s!

Check it out!
ComicsMD
Wednesday, July 14, 2021 8:25:16 PM
Shop at My Store
We've just finished listing another box for our inventory! The biggest highlights are the blowout of variant covers for the Marvel Civil War II and House of X events, but we also have listings for Mystique & Sabertooth, Namor, Robert E. Howard's Savage Sword, Sinestro, Skarr: Son of Hulk, a rare copy of the promotional Splat Presents Suicide Squad comic, and more!

That's not the only news for our store though, as we are now kicking off a Mid-Year Sale: 15% off on ALL orders!
This sale includes our entire inventory, meaning the books we have just listed and any more we list during the period of the sale are eligible for the sale!

The sale will run from now til the end of Saturday, July 31st!

EDIT: THE SALE HAS NOW CONCLUDED!!

For those unfamiliar with how we handle our sales, we issue the savings via refunds through Paypal once the order has been pulled and shipped out! The 15% off does NOT include shipping costs, however, so long as your order reaches the minimum for our Free Shipping option BEFORE the discount is applied it will be honored! (I.E. if you order was $40 exactly and the discount puts you below that, you still get the free shipping.)

And for those who already have an order with us that hasn't been shipped out yet, the sale WILL be applied to your order once it ships out!
ComicsMD
Monday, July 19, 2021 10:59:41 PM
Shop at My Store
We're all caught up on our orders, and the latest ones will be taken over to the post office tomorrow!

If you have any issues while checking out (Several users have been having a timing out issue during this step) just message us and let us know and we can send you an invoice through Paypal to get payment taken care of! And in cases like this, the 15% off will be discounted immediately!

ComicsMD
Monday, July 26, 2021 6:48:11 PM
Shop at My Store
Our 15% off sale is still going strong!

There does still seem to be an issue with the website checking out, so again, if the pages time out and your order is left as "Paypal Pending" just message us and we can send you an invoice through Paypal to get payment taken care of! And we can apply the 15% discount to your order immediately if we have to do it this way!

There also seemed to be some delays for packages getting into transit on one of the days we dropped them off at the post office, but as far as we can tell they're all on track for delivery now! If we missed one and your package hasn't moved please message us so we can get it worked out!

ComicsMD
Thursday, July 29, 2021 11:14:21 PM
Shop at My Store
We're down to the last few days of our 15% off ALL INVENTORY sale!

I've just finished listing a box of 130 books inculding various Catwoman solo series, all but issue #5 of the Doctor Doom series, various Hulk series such as 2008 run (Several variants!), both Savage Hulks, and the final issue of Marvel Universe Hulk and the Agents of SMASH!, various modern Harley Quinn issues, Secret Avengers, and MORE! (And yes all of these are currently eligible for the sale

ComicsMD
Sunday, August 01, 2021 2:48:46 PM
Shop at My Store
We're extending the sale for one more day to close out the weekend! It's ends once the clock hits 12:00 AM EST tonight!

This sale covers our entire inventory, including books that were listed during the sale! Find the best deals on still sealed copies of Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point, Hulk/Civil War 2/House of X variants, rare hard to find Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles of the IDW series (And plenty of issues from other TMNT runs!), a massive Transformers selection between Dreamwave and IDW runs, and so much more!

Remember, the sale discount will be applied as a Paypal refund once the order is being shipped out! And if you run into the timing out error during check out and your order is left at "Paypal Pending" just message us and we'll apply the discount the invoice we send out! (And don't worry if you're cutting it close and we don't respond/send the invoice in time. So long as the pending order itself is made in time the discount will be honored!)

ComicsMD
Thursday, August 19, 2021 11:14:10 PM
Shop at My Store
Just got done listings a box with a ton of issues to catch up on current series like the Amazing Spider-Man, Batman: Secret Files, Black Cat, various Heroes Reborn spin-offs, Immortal Hulk, Sonic the Hedgehog, Wonder Woman, and others!

We also have some older stuff added in like G.I. Joe: Snake Eyes (2011), Jack Kirby's Secret City Saga, and a good run of Ghost Rider/Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance!
ComicsMD
Sunday, August 22, 2021 9:09:42 PM
Shop at My Store
We've just finished listing a shortbox with over 130 books from series such as Detective Comics, Earth 2 (New 52 2011 run), Elementals (Various volumes), Fantastic Four, Gotham Academy, Nightwing (Various volumes) including the full Nightwing and Huntress mini-series, various scattered Secret Wars issues, Early 1990 Spider-Man issues, and a couple copies of X-Men #5 (1991) with the 2nd appearance of Omega Red!

And as always, there's more from there; check it out!
ComicsMD
Tuesday, August 31, 2021 8:42:43 PM
Shop at My Store
Just finished a stack of over 80 books including a hard to find Disney's The Little Mermaid, an early Hero for Hire issue with Doctor Doom, the Marvel Knights run of Logan, issues from the various incarnations of Showcase and Shi, issues in the first volume of Silk, issues from G.I. Joe Snake Eyes (Which later became Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow), the rare Image one-shot Sin Boldly, a decent stack of Crossgen's Soujurn, and more!

Check it out!

Edit: We've finished an additional listing to bring it over 100+ books for tonight, with issues from JLA: Classified, Jubilee, Marvel Team-Up (1972), Werewolf by Night (Including the final issue), and a good restock of older Wonder Woman issues!
ComicsMD
Thursday, September 02, 2021 4:28:12 PM
Shop at My Store
A small update; but a good one for fans looking to catch up on the last run of X-Men by Jonathan Hickman as we have a near complete run (Only missing 1 issue!) along with a Free Comic Book Day 2020 special and the X of Swords: Stasis special!

Edit: We've got another long box just listed to add on to this with Phoenix Resurrection, Pilot Season specials, Planet Hulk, Prophet, a healthy stack of Suicide Squad Special Edition (The FCBD reprint of the New 52 #1), Web of Spider-Man, Wolverine, and MORE!

Check it out!
ComicsMD
Saturday, September 04, 2021 10:19:37 PM
Shop at My Store
Just finished listing another stack of nearly 80 books including issues from the original run of Rai, New 52 Red Hood and the Outlaws and Red Lanterns, various Red Sonja ongoings and specials, different covers for the Rising Stars #1, a few Sergio Aragone's Groo the Wanderer to add to our collection, and more!

Check it out!
ComicsMD
Tuesday, September 07, 2021 12:00:18 AM
Shop at My Store
Just finished listing an additional 100+ books (on top of the 200+ from the past few days) consisting of various X-Books of the 2000s and 2010s (X-Factor, X-Nation, X-Men), issues from the 1990s/2007/2013 Nova runs, the Spider-Man Maximum Clonage one-shots, more Night of the Living Dead and Night of the Living Deadpool, and more from there!

Check it out!
ComicsMD
Tuesday, September 07, 2021 10:45:33 PM
Shop at My Store
We've just finished listing another 50 books to add to the listings of the last several days with more Amazing Fantasy and Amazing Spider-Man, Plenty of Blade Runner 2019, Harley Quinn specials in the Batman: White Knight Presents and Future State, Non-Stop Spider-Man, some Marvel 2021 Calendars if you still need some, and MORE!

Check it out!
ComicsMD
Sunday, September 12, 2021 10:19:49 PM
Shop at My Store
We've just finished a listing a shortbox full of books for U!

Ultraforce
Ultraman
Uncanny
Uncanny Avengers (1st Series)
Uncanny X-Force (2010 Series)
Uncanny X-Men (Various)
U.S. Agent
U.S. Avengers
Ultimate Comics Ultimates
Ultimate Comics X-Men
Ultimate Spider-Man

And more! Check it out!

Edit 2:
We also had a great stack of various Vampirella issues that have been listed!

Edit:
We'd also like to give everyone a heads up that USPS seems to be falling behind in processing yet again (Possibly because of the school season starting). So some packages are taking an extra day to be scanned in after drop off, and we've had some in the last batch of orders skip their acceptance scan entirely and not get any updates until they hit a sorting facility again.
ComicsMD
Wednesday, September 22, 2021 9:54:48 PM
Shop at My Store
We've just finished with a massive listings made up Uncanny X-Men (1981) (From 200s to 500s) along with books for the 2012 and 2013 relaunches, along with a good stocking of the later issues of the Cullen Bunn's Venom 2011 run, including the first appearance of the Mania symbiote!

Check it out!
ComicsMD
Friday, September 24, 2021 1:35:19 PM
Shop at My Store
We just finished listing a long box with a great variety of books;

The latest Black Cat #1
Detective Comics (Old Continuity and New 52)
Dial H
Doberman #1s
IDW Infestation One-Shots
Green Arrow (Issues for the 1983, 2001, 2011, and 2016 runs, and some Green Arrow/Black Canary too!)
Green Hornet: Parallel Lives
Green Lantern (1990 run and various one-shots and mini-series!)
Incredible Hulk (Some as early as the 100s! and as late as the 700s!) and Indestructible Hulk
Independence Day
Inhuman, Inhumans mini-series, and Inhumanity Specials!
Injustice: Gods Among Us (Issues for Years Four and Five!)
Invincible Iron Man and Iron Man (1968)
Iron Fist: The Living Weapon
Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League 300, and Justice League United from the New 52!
Suicide Squad from DC Rebirth and some additional one-shots
Sun-Runners
War Story one-shots
Warlord of Mars: Dejah Thoris
Warren Ellis Wolfskin
We are Robin
Weapon X (Issues from the 1995, 2002, and 2017 runs!)

And there's still even more from there, be sure to check it out!

ComicsMD
Sunday, September 26, 2021 12:39:31 AM
Shop at My Store
We've just finished listing another box for another 150+ comics in addition to our hundreds from earlier in the week!

Amazing Spider-Man (Issues for the 1963, 1999, 2014, and 2018 runs!)
Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows (Secret Wars and Ongoing series issues)
Black Widow: Widow's Sting one shot variants!
Bucky Barnes: Winter Solider
Captain America (Issues for the 1998, 2005, and 2013 runs)
Carnage (For the 2016 ongoing series!)
Conan the Adventurer and Conan the Barbarian issues
Crisis on Infinite Earths
Crying Freeman (For Part 4 and 5!)
Doctor Doom
Fear Itself (Along with issues for spin-off mini-series and one-shots!)
FF (For the 2011 and 2013 runs!)
Gambit and Gambit & the X-Ternals!
Gammarauders
Justice League (2018)
Red Sonja: Black White Red and Red Sonja: The Superpowers
Rocket Girl
Rogue (2004)
Rom (1979) and Rom: Dire Wraiths
Sensational Wonder Woman
Star Trek: The Mirror War
Storm (2014)
Venom (2018)

And still more from there! Check it out!