Every selection is worth 10 points except for Underdog Win.TOP 25
- Arizona State (PAC-12) #19 @ BYU #23 - BYU
27 ASU 17Inter Conference
- New Mexico (Mountain West) @ Texas A&M (SEC) - T A&M
34 New Mexico 0Intra Conference
- University of Virginia @ UNC (ACC) - UNC
59 - UNC 39Random
- Minnesota (BIG-10) @ Colorado (PAC-12) - Minnesota
10 Colorado 0Beat the Spread
- Nebraska +22 @ Oklahoma (Do you think that Oklahoma will win by 23 or more points? Yes/No) NO
- Oklahoma 23 Nebraska 16FCS GotW
- Rhode Island Rams (Colonial Athletic Conference) @ Brown Bears (Ivy League) Rhode Island 45 Brown 24
Underdog Win (Optional)
I chose Fresno State (an 11-1/2 point underdog) to beat UCLA which they did with a last second touchdown. FSU
40 UCLA 37Standings:
MoonKnight1 - 50 + 70 = 120
jbeeman85 - 60 + 50 = 110
bluedevil2002 - 40 + 60 = 100
We all picked BYU over the Sun Devils and Rhode Island over Brown. Chip got the TarHeels stomping all over the Cavaliers. Jeremy and Chip both got Minnesota and Texas A&M shutting out Colorado and New Mexico while I inexplicably chose the Buffaloes and the Lobos.
You both also predicted that Oklahoma would not beat the spread. They were up like 14 at one point and I was begging for a couple of TD's!
I did however hit lightning in a bottle by choosing Fresno State to beat UCLA which they did, barely!
Chip got all six of his predictions correct!