What a great month! The start of Autumn, football is in swing, Halloween is approaching - - - Love it!
Great news! I have finally finished merging all of my listed inventory into a (two actually) continuous run. Right now I have 110 boxes in order and while I was merging those I managed to list another 9 which are also now merged in a second run. This is making it way easier for me to pull orders and since I can spend less time doing that it gives me more time to list fantastic comics for you!
Other great news! Now that I have cleared a bunch of space in the warehouse I have been able to put all of my unlisted inventory on shelves where they are easily accessible. What I have been doing the last week is briefly checking each box and then labeling it so that I know what is inside. Right now I sit at around 120-130 boxes. Some of these are amazing and some of them not so much but at least now I have a better idea of what's there and where it is.
Speaking of listing new books, I just finished grading a long box and a half of really good stuff. Lot of Marvel, some DC and a handful of juicy Keys!
Too many to list but I will tease this:
late run Silver Surfer (1987)
1st appearance of Shang-Chi
Savage She-Hulk #1
Early X-Men including the Phoenix Saga
Bronze Age Eternals
You know, average run-of-the-mill type stuff.
Should be up by Tuesday, the next two days looks like it's going to be an All Play No Work Weekend in The Hall! Long Boxes Listed: 22
Number of Boxes Needed To Reach Goal: 10Hall of Heroes Store PoliciesNEWFree S&H for orders of $27.50 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International ordersALL Comics come bagged and boarded
- Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM. Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM.ALL orders come with tracking or customs form number information
- Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after
I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.Grading
- I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.Fast Shipping Promise
- All orders will ship no later than the next business day or you receive a free comic of my choice. Friday orders will ship no later than Monday. Sometimes I am able to ship on Saturday but not always. If your order is in before 3PM it will usually ship same day.International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a Personal Message with details.Combine With eBay
- If you want to buy something from here and my eBay store
then I will combine shipping. Not only that, but my Free Shipping option of $25 or up will count toward the combined total between the stores. So if you buy $15 here and $10 there I will ship together for free! Please make sure you send me a PM (Personal Message) here to alert me that you have ordered from both platforms. Please do not contact me on eBay for this offer as I'm sure they would probably frown upon it.
If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.
I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.
I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.