Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » No Way Home Sale Is Over! Check Here For The Answer To The Bonus Round!

No Way Home Sale Is Over! Check Here For The Answer To The Bonus Round!

Thundercron
Thursday, December 23, 2021 12:00:45 AM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
That's right! It's been a long time since sale time at The Longbox, so starting now and lasting all weekend is the No Way Home For The Holidays Sale! Let's get right to the details, shall we?

1. All orders under $30 receive nothing. You lose! However, skip ahead to the Bonus Round (#7) for another chance to save!

2. All orders over $30 and under $100 get 20% off!

3. All orders over $100 get 25% off!

4. Sale applies to all items priced $300 or less. What, you think I'm gonna discount my already competitively priced New Mutants #98?

5. To receive your discount, select the "Money Order/Check" option at checkout. Send me a PM with your PayPal handle, and I will send an invoice with the discount applied. Skipping this step will result in no discount. You lose!

6. Payment is required within 24 hours of sending the PayPal invoice. Failing to pay in this time frame will result in a refund. You lose!

7. Bonus Round!! To receive an extra 10% off, go watch Spider-Man: No Way Home, and answer this question in your PM: who do I feel is the most under-appreciated of the live-action Spider-Men (this would be what you think my opinion is, not yours)? Okay, you don't have to watch the movie, but it could be helpful in formulating your answer. Correct answers will get an additional 10% off. I'll post my answer when the sale is over.

That's about it. Thanks for participating!

Thundercron
Sunday, December 26, 2021 12:23:14 PM
Shop at My Store
Sale ends at midnight tonight (Sunday evening)! Last call to save! See details above!
Thundercron
Monday, December 27, 2021 3:11:57 AM
Shop at My Store
It's Monday! That means the sale is over, and it's time for me to reveal the answer to my bonus question, which is: who do I feel is the most under-appreciated of the live-action Spider-Men?

Most of you suggested Andrew Garfield, which is the totally obvious answer. His movies get a lot of hate, but he totally redeemed himself in No Way Home.

A few people suggested Tobey Maguire, which I can understand, what with all the memes riffing on many aspects of his movies.

One customer suggested that ALL of the live-action Spider-Men are under-appreciated. Since that does technically encompass my one final choice, I gave him half credit for that.

My answer for the most under-appreciated of the live action Spider-Men is.......

Nicholas Hammond!

I know, all you youngins are saying "who?" I'll tell you who--Nicholas Hammond was the original OG live-action Spider-Man from the 1970's television movie pilot and subsequent short-lived tv series. He is definitely the most under-appreciated. He wasn't even in No Way Home, even though Hammond himself said he definitely wanted to be. I mean, come on, at least they could have put him in the back ground of a scene sitting in a wheelchair or something!

His under-appreciation doesn't end there. Out of eight Spider-Man movies, he hasn't once been asked back for a trademark Marvel cameo. Seriously?!? Hey, if they can get a dead Bill Bixby to cameo in the Incredible Hulk, then there's no reason Hammond couldn't cameo in any of the MCU flicks. Even Quentin Tarantino gives this guy more respect (and work) than Marvel does!

So that's it. That's my pick. Seriously, though, a big Thank You to not only everyone who participated in the sale, but for everyone that has supported my store all these years. Hopefully I can keep bringing out more goodies to my store for you to pick through!