Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » -SALE OVER- 20% OFF SPRING BREAK SALE ON OUR ENTIRE 18,000+ INVETORY!!!

-SALE OVER- 20% OFF SPRING BREAK SALE ON OUR ENTIRE 18,000+ INVETORY!!!

ComicsMD
Friday, April 15, 2022 6:09:41 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Edit: THE SALE HAS ENDED!

Spring Break is here and it's time for some Spring Cleaning of our inventory! It's 20% off OUR ENTIRE INVENTORY! And yes, that includes any books we list during the sale!

The sale starts right now and ends at 12:00AM EST Monday, May 2nd! (That is, right after 11:59PM EST when Sunday ends and Monday begins)

For any customers who currently have an order that was placed with us before this sale started that has not been fulfilled yet, you will also get the sale price!

For those unfamiliar with how our sales have worked, we issue the savings via refunds through Paypal once the order has been pulled, packed, and shipped! The 20% off does NOT include shipping costs, however so long as your order reaches the minimum for our Free Shipping option BEFORE the discount is applied it will be honored! [I.E. if you order was $40 exactly and the discount put you below that, you still get the free shipping]

Take a look at the latest pages or our general thread to see what titles we've recently added!
http://www.comiccollectorlive.com/forum/Default.aspx?g=posts&m=694555#694555
ComicsMD
Tuesday, April 19, 2022 10:54:34 PM
Shop at My Store
Our sale is still going strong, we've actually had to adjust our title on our inventory number as we've gone through over 1,000 books in the past few days!

Over half of our orders have shipped out today, and we're hoping to have the rest pulled and shipped out tomorrow!
ComicsMD
Friday, April 22, 2022 12:22:57 PM
Shop at My Store
We're all caught up on our orders (Besides some "combined" and a new order that came in this morning)! Everyone has been dropped off at the Post Office and you should see tracking updates beginning sometime later this afternoon, if not already!

There's been a few Paypal Timeouts for customers causing their orders to be stuck at "Paypal Pending," if this happens please send us with a message with your email attached so we can send an invoice for you (This method gives you Paypal Buyer Protections as if the order has proceeded normally, as opposed to just sending us the money for the order) and through that method we can apply the discount to your order immediately instead of having to wait for it to ship too!
ComicsMD
Tuesday, April 26, 2022 6:23:26 PM
Shop at My Store
We're all caught up on our orders again and they've been taken to the Post Office! We got in as they were closing down, so if your order doesn't have any tracking updates tonight they will likely start moving tomorrow!

There's 5 days left in the sale!
ComicsMD
Friday, April 29, 2022 3:15:45 PM
Shop at My Store
We're coming in on the final weekend of our 20% off sale! Remember, the sale ends when Sunday ends and Monday begins at 12:00AM EST!

If you start a combined order with us while the sale is active, the sale price will still be honored even if it doesn't ship until after the sale ends! Just keep in mind that we will only hold Combined orders for 2 weeks, otherwise it will be cancelled and refunded!
ComicsMD
Sunday, May 01, 2022 8:17:47 PM
Shop at My Store
We're into the final hours of the sale! There have been a few issues with Paypal timing out and we're catching up on sending the invoices out for everyone but please rest assured even if your payment didn't go through, so long as the order is on CCL (even in a "pending" state) the sale price will be honored!